No announcement yet.

The Freewill Cycle ~ Volume 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser room? the room with the hz machine and 3 black cabinet? I did tried many times, the silver key works on the first and third cabinets, but nothing happen to the second cabinet -_-

Still can't open the cabinet. I read some of the older posts... maybe something wrong when I load the games... or i should suicide again and restart the game...sigh
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-04-2009, 10:56:52. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

No, not the 2nd cabinet

Comment

I see. Thanks, Mistery. I've already close the computer, now loading the game again.
        actually I did open the safe looking cabinet, but i thought i opened it with the silver key.
        nvm, i'll try again ^_^

Comment

Good luck this time!

Comment

ha ha, i restart and progress well, but now stuck with a new tool, a red handle look thing (weird thing from the laser room)... where should I use that tool huh?

Anyone still playing this game? Pls help...
            Last edited by Cherlyn; 07-04-2009, 14:48:27.

Comment

Hmmm, did you make a laser?
              If so,

Comment

Mystery, I use the glass on a tank, the glass is gone, but nothing happen -_-'''

Comment

If your glass is gone, you

Comment

really?
                    yup, i jumped out the space, ended with 'Lost in the vast abysses of space and time...'

funny game ^o^ but i spent too long time on this game, so dumb.

thanks, Mistery.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

I liked this game a lot, it's made very nicely and I think that the author is a bit too modest ("information").

thanks for posting
                        anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

i realy cant solve the colour code, and my head is blowing up everytime
                          I Know What, For All Of You Dont Post Like A Fool Think Twice

Comment

Fun game. Couldn't have done it without the hints. Thank you! :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X