Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co5617
    replied
    how do you go thru ? , i tried clicking on them to go thru and the walls go back to solid again.

Leave a comment:

• Cinymin
    replied
    Yes! I got it! After you find and use 3 objects, use the

Leave a comment:

• mrsepeel
    replied
    I found a red jewel (?) a golden key and another object that I've just forgotten! Found some rooms with numbers on the doors, also a formula and what looks like a map. Then I gave up as I couldn't work out what to do with any of them. Now I can't find them - and yet I still keep coming back.....Also the skull doesn't move when you tilt the room, which is a little freaky.

Giving up for now but no doubt I'll be back - although it's frustrating it's also compulsive!

Leave a comment:

• SueJ999
    replied
    Saw the skull... keep getting stuck! Can't find anything to pick up either

Leave a comment:

• mrsepeel
    replied

This is not going so well at the moment......

Leave a comment:

• KAOS
    replied
    good game but how am i supposed to get out!!! i have used everything except for the red gem?have all the numbers and used them on combination thing still no idea!!!

used the red gem as well!!!
    Last edited by KAOS; 08-08-2009, 15:34:49.

Leave a comment:

• Aven11
    replied
    I loved this game. Took me 3 goes but I got out! It made a real change from all the "find object, use object" games and it reminded me a bit of Submachine 4 (Which is good).
    Hint:- look at the patterns in the top right when you first enter a room - they're the code. If the room hasn't go a code it goes nowhere but back to the room you came from.

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    I know I won't be able to escape this room, even though I found the skull and the map (grid). I just ain't that smart.

Leave a comment:

• Sempernunquam
    replied
    I think I found a sort of map?

Leave a comment:

• Jodie4
    replied
    I found a key which I managed to use, don't ask me where. I only started trying to map this thing after I found it.
    It's driving me crazy though. Anyone know how the clue grid works?
    Last edited by Jodie4; 08-06-2009, 15:14:04. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• eastwood
    replied
    Hm, found a red 5-edge diamond and a golden round amulet with a green stone in it...
    And then I think I am a victim of a bug, because i could use the diamond once then it gold stick to my cursor and as I clicked on the red diamond my amulet got lost... *grrrrr*

There are also

Leave a comment:

• Kira699
    replied
    I found the skull also, also found a possible solution or at least a puzzle in one room.......gave up though

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Agreed.
    I've seen a scull and bones, probably my antecessor...

Leave a comment:

• nin_man
    replied
    So very dizzy. I found a...green...thing. And I am very, very lost.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    started a topic The Labyrinth Phase 1: The Cube

The Labyrinth Phase 1: The Cube

Can you escape from the labyrinth? Turn the rooms to open new doors. Good luck

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Working...
X