Comment

• i need another link. mine wont load
      lP ll lM lP ll lN

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
        how do, i cath the rat
        use the box where the floppy disk used to be b4 u opened it

Comment

• do you guys knoe wen lvl 14 is coming???????

Comment

• Originally posted by anya
            if you mean wheels in lev7 it goes: red, green, blue, green, blue, red
            wheres the red wheel?

Comment

wheres the red wheel?
              and also wheres the pen and paper?

Comment

• Hello I'm stuck in level 1 well im to bad l?l XD i've got am Poster and a nailor something l?l now what to do XD

Well now I've got it sorry to stolen you time ;D
                Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:32:30. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• help!

i tried:

red, green, blue, green, blue, red 4 level 7 but nuttin happened!!!

plz some1 help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dyin here!

Comment

Ok i figured out how 2 beat half of level 13. Do not read if u dun want help.

Ok as u start go left, so u appear outside. Click the wedge under the wagons wheel to move it. After it has moved click the manhole to make some wierd object move out of the ground. Then click the rope thing in it to connect the fuse = power for elevator . Go to floor B. It says the eye is looking for something. Use the security card to open a wall beside it. U should find a painting which gives u a clue to solving the puzzle downstairs. To the right of the painting click the moving feet to see 3 more paintings. These give u the rest of the clues. Now go back to floor A. Go right to see this wierd puzzle. Just click the buttons til u have the top colour 'Blue' right colour 'Green' left colour 'Yellow' and the colour on the square in front of you 'Green'. U need square not triangle. This will get u a golden key. Now go to floor C. Click the suspicious wall in front of you, and u will see a puzzle again. Just click the colours in each of the four boxes. In this order; Red, Rainbow, Purple, Blue, Green I think. If u click one wrong the box u r in will restart. It is pretty simple tho, which will get u a key for a reward. After u complete this go to the door on the right. Click the white dove to see it fly through the painting. Then open the locker with your 'White' key u found just before. You will find a bucket with holes. Now go to floor D. Search the shelves to find some tape. The directions on the floor are to help you with the puzzle downstairs, but we have already done this . Go back to floor A. Go outside again and you will see the dove fly down onto the rope thing.

This is all I have done so far. Please post help if u get past this point. I know I will if i get further.

this is so ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when i make the middle colour blue the rest won't change 2 the right 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!It's makin me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMBODY PLZ HELP!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• level 8

i finished the chess thing but when i put the suit thinggy on and i go in the airrchamber thing its all dark and i dont know what to do plzz help

Comment

• level 13 partial walkthrough

to solve the laser, u look at the four paintings and write down wat it says. ex: "In the north the skies are blue", so for the laser the north is blue. This is wat i did: North, blue; East, red; south, blue; and west, yellow. And use square. Then if you have already clicked on the bird and collected the bucket and tape go outside to the rope between the two machines. Then continue to the left tie the bucket to the rope on the well and add tape to the bucket. Next put bucket into the well and the pull it out (do this by clicking on the side wheel). Then with the bucket full of water put the fire out and use the golden key to go through the door and congrats cus u finished.

Comment

• When is the next level coming up

because I did that level like 5 times now
                          Do the Dew

Comment

• not being stupid, but how do you move around the room

Comment

Use the screw to pop the key out of the door lock and onto the poster. Then drag the poster back into the room under the door...pick up the key...and open the door.
                              I can't find the screwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• W0000000000000000000000T I BEAT IT ALL 13 levels 14 is comin out soon!!!!

I BEAT IT!!!!
                                FOr good help go on there chat site the mods give u walkthroughs

I DID IT

1 day of mindlesss clicking

Comment

Working...
                                X