• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me

Computer password and user?

Comment

• Help Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im in level six......... i dont know how to fix the flash ligth......

Comment

• Walkthrough for levels 1-12:
        http://regretless.com/dodo/newworld/...ames/motas.txt

Comment

• what next

I put the poster under the door and I just got a screw driver.what next?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.d
            I put the poster under the door and I just got a screw driver.what next?
            use screwdriver on picture to get screw. put screw though keyhole so the key falls on the poster. get the poster and ta-daa you're free(ish)

Comment

• i've looked to the walkthrough but i still can't get the key from the pool! i aimed the stick thousands of times and the only way for the cue-ball not to fall into the pocked is to aim it straight, but NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!

never mind that... got through somehow.
              Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:45:27. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• call me pathetic but i kinda gave up on da 13th level...i cudnt fynd anifink 2 help me...all i cud do was clik rnd lol idiotic rnt iye? hehe
                I believe that whatever doesn't kill you...
                simply makes you...stranger.

Comment

• I have a question..where is the flashlights in the level 6???

Is in the window! XD

what is the word in level 9?? I put the letter quest and now what is the second word?

*the word quest

you have to take a light bulb and 2 batteries from the radio and the put the 3 things in the flashlight
                  Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:45:57. Reason: Merged posts
                  ...and if the punk is dead, tell me where I am buried...

Comment

• argh! im stuck in the room w/ the chess piece....i got the chess piece into the doorway thingy but now im stuck...

Comment

• Have you taken a look at the walkthrough? The link to it is provided in the first post.

Comment

• Well wasnt to hard but it wasnt easy i beat it without any walkthroughs

STEELERS
                        Best Team In The NFL!!!
                        Created Signature
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

• lvl 13

i'm stuck on lvl 13. I put the fire out.. whats the color thing for on A?

help. ;_;

Comment

• Look at the pictures on lvl B and it says Fire=red Water=blue Tree=Green and Sun=yellow. It says there pointing to the south North east and west Make the colors match it North is up East is on the left and West is on the right South is facing u then pull the lever and get the key.

STEELERS
                            Best Team In The NFL!!!
                            Created Signature

Comment

• the BEST game I have ever played. !!!!!

Comment

• Its not the "best" game its to easy and i think the best games are the One with all the computers and lasers at the end

STEELERS
                                Best Team In The NFL!!!
                                Created Signature

Comment

Working...
                                X