No announcement yet.

Mystery Of Time And Space (M.O.T.A.S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do i have to do after a solve the puzzle on the green wall? Second passage what i found is blocked ,,, how can i go there ??

Comment

level 7

I don`t understand what I have to do with this TELE-TRANSPORTER. It just said "Wrong mixture detected", and when I switch the color rings the yellow ring turns cyan. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

lvl 9 on comp

ive typed quest in and im in the second room on comp.......... wot do i do next????????????????? plz help plz plz plz plz plz.

Comment

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helppp wit d green walllllll pplllllllllllllllllll!!!! i dnt no haw ta cmplete it man help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i need help
            ive typed quest in and im in the second room on comp.......... wot do i do next????????????????? plz help plz plz plz plz plz.
            den u c lettazz on d screen n u mke a word outta dem ok! n type it in!!
            helpppp me wit d greeeeeeeeen walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Comment

ok done d green wallllllllllll yay!!! but naw wat?????help

Comment

cnt seem ta get past d second red lasersss??????? yyy?? help 4god sake????

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  cnt seem ta get past d second red lasersss??????? yyy?? help 4god sake????
                  i meant the third last set of laserss!

Comment

i havnt gt a coin 2 get a cola, but wat do i do with the numbrz? i tried d code bt it doesnt wrk?

Comment

• help

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Juz put the broken up triangle back to the security panel beside the door and the door will be unlocked.

the broken triangle thing won't go bak in the security panel come on help me!!!

Comment

• but where do I get the bucket to tape to the rope? please help me, this game is all I think about

Comment

• Originally posted by mitzka
                          but where do I get the bucket to tape to the rope? please help me, this game is all I think about
                          bucket is in one of the cabinets, on floor C
                          Taste the Rainbow!

Comment

• ok i giv up on dis game all u ppl ain helpin mehhh 2 get pass d coca cola bit wit d codes!!!!

Comment

• Someone help!!!!!!!!!
                              I can`t figure out what to do with colored wheels and wrong mixture in the tele-transporter.

Comment

• i'm stuck at level 11,can some one help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X