Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excape: First Experience

Here is my latest game, Excape: First Experience Excape: First Experience

Please do not post a video walkthrough until 7 days, I worked hard and learned a lot on making this game. Please comment!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Last edited by keybol; 09-15-2009, 09:28:25.
    Astig Games | Keybol Games and walkthroughs | Unity Games |
    Darksiders walkthrough
    | Assassin s Creed 2 Glyph Guide | Assassin's Creed 2 Feathers | Turkey Liberation Front Escape walkthrough | Escape World - Chapter 4 : Apartment walkthrough

where is the game ?
    all i get is a white rectangle
    Last edited by old biker; 09-15-2009, 11:48:40.

Comment

Originally posted by old biker View Post
      where is the game ?
      all i get is a white rectangle
      Works perfectly in Firefox, got the same white screen in IE. hmm I wonder why
      Darksiders walkthrough
      | Assassin s Creed 2 Glyph Guide | Assassin's Creed 2 Feathers | Turkey Liberation Front Escape walkthrough | Escape World - Chapter 4 : Apartment walkthrough

Comment

I do not think the password of the mirror
        Sorry my bad English.
        elza rody

Comment

made some progress catch her with p =

Comment

Originally posted by keybol View Post
            Works perfectly in Firefox, got the same white screen in IE. hmm I wonder why
            Doesn't load for me either. And I'm using Firefox ...

Comment

I'm using FF, Had to press the round white button to start.

Found second access panel, need password, the red word in the hall doesn't work

Have no clue on pass word for second panel.....I'll check back. Wheres Old Biker or Mystery when you need them.
              Last edited by Mistery; 09-15-2009, 18:07:44. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

Doesn't work for me in IE7 or IE8.

...and the site has annoying pop-ups and intrusive cookies.
                Last edited by Mistery; 09-15-2009, 18:07:57. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

Originally posted by bagonow
                  Have no clue on pass word for second panel.....I'll check back. Wheres Old Biker or Mystery when you need them.
                  You need to think out of the box. remember the message you got from the peephole ^-~
                  Darksiders walkthrough

Comment

It works for me on IE6 with W2000P.... after 2 or 3 refreshes.

Got ACCESS GRANTED on both control panels... got key and OUT.

Writting on wall outside door is not needed in game.

I worked out the second code in XL after 10 attempts... at first I thought it was to be a random guessing game.

Thought it was a strange game at first... but I like it... thanks for posting.

Had trouble with Gamershood website today... was there a problem??
                    Last edited by Greenbug; 09-15-2009, 19:54:59.

Comment

Originally posted by keybol View Post
                      You need to think out of the box. remember the message you got from the peephole ^-~

A clue? does Borgy have something to do with?

Comment

The second panel

And what's all this about Borgy? I thought it said Box94.
                        Last edited by nin_man; 09-15-2009, 18:01:28.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                          The second panel

And what's all this about Borgy? I thought it said Box94.
                          I did catch the lady and did the math...maybe that was the 2dn...I cant figure the P/W for the one behind the mirror.....

nvm.....My brain is dead today, I didn't know she would keep talking if you clicked her dialog ballon

Thanks Nin man
                          Last edited by bagonow; 09-15-2009, 18:26:16.

Comment

No, that is for the one behind the mirror. The one behind the wall panel is just a regular number sequence.

Comment

I can't even get to look behind the mirror? I have found a pole thing that i can blur in and out of focus by clicking on it (got it out of panel that granted me access to something I've yet to discover) but I've no idea what it's purpose is though???

used pole thing under door and it changed into something to remove screws from around mirror....now just need a password???

And I'm out!
                              Last edited by Thunderdolly; 09-15-2009, 19:22:37. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                              X