No announcement yet.

Swan's Room ver. 1.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know a way to turn of the bomb?

Comment

Sv

to deactivate Bomb:
      Make your moves always when light turns just red to green,
      unscrew by double clicking with screwdriver: top left, bottom right, top right, bottom left.
      click switch on top of green wire in the box
      cut orange
      cut yellow
      cut red if the first character on page four looks like a rectangle divided in three if clock stops in the bomb stops
      then bomb is deactivated and you can get the key to get out

Comment

you should do EVERYTHING that you can possibly do in the room...don't skip any steps. X...the reason why you just see lines on the paper is because you didn't do all of the steps. You have to do the computer puzzles before you can see the chinese symbols on the paper...the won't be lines once you've done that.you have to get the computer to scan the file.
        Then:
        1.) Unlock bomb, open it.
        2.) Unscrew screws: northwest, southeast, northeast, southwest
        3.) Open black box.
        4.) Click switch above green wire.
        5.) Clip orange wire.
        6.) Clip yellow wire.
        7.) You said you scanned you documents portfolio; if you looked at page 4 in your document in the dark AFTER scanning the portfolio, the bar code will have changed into 4 Japanese characters--If the first one looks like this:
        _ _/_
        |_|_|_|

then it means blood (red), so you'll ignore the green and white wires completely, and clip the red wire, beneath the key somewhere. If that wasn't the character you got, then simply clip the blue wire.
        8.) Bomb fails to detonate. Nab key, escape.
        ...Oh, and of course, WAIT FOR THE RED LIGHT TO TURN GREEN BEFORE DOING ANYTHING! ANYTHING DONE TO THE BOMB MUST BE DONE WHEN THE LIGHT IS GREEN, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.

Comment

i cant find the bomb... >.>;;

Comment

Bomb is in the briefcase you took under the sofa.
            http://www.megaplaza.com/juego/ - does someone know if this game exists in English?

Comment

heelllppp

hey can anyone help me? i opened the closet,i got aerial,5 balls,mace,key,and that ummmm........ screw? screwdiver? oh well i dont know what it is...... soooo............. what do i have to do? please answer quick

Comment

ok, very random. ive done the game in japenease, and im NOT american (thank god, and i never want to be ), im english.WOO. i am from england (point out the ovious). sorry, ive hade to much coke (the drink, not the drug) and have gone hyper! woo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  hey can anyone help me? i opened the closet,i got aerial,5 balls,mace,key,and that ummmm........ screw? screwdiver? oh well i dont know what it is...... soooo............. what do i have to do? please answer quick
                  yh u got the wrong thread go 4ward 1 its a relli easy gme i don it

Comment

Its the red wire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    WALKTHROUGH...................

well i've used your walkthrough and it was really good. and you ARE right about the bomb. but when i got there, they only give you 2 wires; a blue and red. and i pretty much lost the game by clipping the blue wire with the pliers...soooo doesnt that leave the red wire safe? ^^

Comment

ok, very random. ive done the game in japenease, and im NOT american (thank god, and i never want to be ), im english.WOO. i am from england (point out the ovious). sorry, ive hade to much coke (the drink, not the drug) and have gone hyper! woo!!!
                      I'm with you because i'm also english!

Comment

There Are Other People Outside The U.s, You Know!!!!

Comment

My first time on a forum so I apologize right now if I screw up!

Would someone please explain how to "scan" the files into the 'puter?
                          Thanx loads
                          JJ

Comment

I'm from Portugal.. but I just love chats and things like that.. i have many friends all around the world and i respect all of them so could u please respect people that aren't from america? dont go wild with this question, im only trying to help and get people to respect each other in chats..
                            thx lol

Comment

English ver.

http://mofuya.com/flash/swan_en.htm

Comment

Swan Room - Scan Document

Once the envelope is open and you have the document, if you are at the computer, click on the little circle to the top right of the monitor.

This will scan the document in and it will be decoded.

Good luck, I still haven't figured out the clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X