Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swan Room - Bomb disarmament

its not the red, either.

hint: turn the lights off before you open it!

Comment

walkthrough to so far

for anyone who doesnt know how to get this far then here is the walkthrough

Comment

Finished

Great game...Finished in 15 Minutes

Comment

Finished

the decypted message is:
          "
          Last edited by Mistery; 05-07-2006, 16:24:26. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            WALKTHROUGH...................

you turn light off then open envelope to last page dont know what it is for though

Comment

the decypted message is:
              Not necessarily... I have the message
              on a particular go, and I have
              on another! Maybe there are random between these two??
              Last edited by Mistery; 05-07-2006, 16:25:33. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

phew, made it... the biggest trouble was the bomb... 2 minutes were really too short. blown myself up three times *rolleye*

whatever, the game was really great! funny was the key in the flower, it don't make sense, but so what? the animations were perfect and it wasn't easy either. but... it would be the best, if the game also have german language

congrats to the maker of this game, make lots of 'em in the future

Comment

The game is in English now. Click on the link at this site and when the game starts up, there should be something that says something about an English version. Click it.

Comment

Not necessarily... I have the message "Cross the cobalt ocean" on a particular go, and I have "Cut the crimson rose" on another! Maybe there are random between these two??
                    Please help me (sorry for my english I`m Argentinian) i ve the message cut the crimson rose but when i cut it, the bomb explotes and if I cut the orange, yellow,and red the bomb explotes too

Comment

dont like the game? then learn Japanese

Yes its fair enough that people of a certain language should be able to enjoy games in their chosen language.

That sums it up in a nutshell really.

This game was created by a Japanese person to be enjoyed by people who speak Japanese.

Anyone else who has the opportunity to play this game is privlidged.

Therefore, don't bag the game because its not in your preferred language. These games (especially the japanese ones) often do not require any language at all, and the game can be completed with a little time and patience.

To say its a crap game because you dont understand the language deems you incredibly niiave, arrogant and not to mention self important.

so...

Either create your own clever room escape game or shut up!

PS. this game was fantastic. I'm a New Zealander, i speak english but this was so well made that understanding the language was unecessary.

Bring on more room escape games!

chur chur!

Comment

I've got tha same problem as someone before me, I'm clicking all over the pot ?nd pod (as far as I know (I'm Dutch) this means the red sand in the pot) but I still keep getting nowhere, is it a problem I've watered the plant again, because it says: The soil is wet...

Comment

I've got tha same problem as someone before me, I'm clicking all over the pot ?nd pod (as far as I know (I'm Dutch) this means the red sand in the pot) but I still keep getting nowhere, is it a problem I've watered the plant again, because it says: The soil is wet...
                          I did it again and kept the 'soil' dry but nothing's happening..

Comment

I did it again and kept the 'soil' dry but nothing's happening..

haha me again, now I know pod isn't the sand but the thing you've put in it, but I'm clicking the green seed and nothing's happening again, what do ya guys mean by a 'red' pod????

Comment

hi i just started the game.
                              after school i wil post a
                              walk through

Comment

Swans Room ver. 1.02

Kudos.
                                This is a fabulous game created by a Japanese. It's a brilliant puzzle to be enjoyed by everyone in the world, whether black, white, yellow or brown, or even green... For those who can't understand Japanese, you can always depend on forums to seek English walkthroughs as a guide. It s great working your minds, delays A's Disease from acting.... No violence please, we are Chinese. Hahaha. Make peace not war...

Comment

Working...
                                X