• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received the

I have no idea what to do now

Edit: Ahh, used the

Comment

Well, I still have no idea what to do with the 1000kg/8 card, the card with the images, or
      Hmmm...

Comment

I wish I had seen this three hours ago, I got a ways into it, but I am lacking sleep and will have to pick it up tomorrow. It looks like a great game. see ya' in the morning.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Originally posted by armadillo_pie View Post
          Well, I still have no idea what to do with the 1000kg/8 card, the card with the images, or
          Hmmm...
          I'm lost as well. I have a lot of clues and nowhere to use them.

Comment

g'night tipper.

I can't believe I missed that. Now all inventory slots full. No ideas either.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
              g'night tipper.

I can't believe I missed that. Now all inventory slots full. No ideas either.
              You must have something in your inventory that I don't have in mine. I have a blank space second from top, right hand side. Care to share what you have there?

Edit: Never mind. POP!
              Not that it does me any good. Still stuck on what to do.

EDIT: Progress!
              Last edited by armadillo_pie; 09-29-2009, 04:16:33.

Comment

Edit: oh good you got it. I got the hinged thingy open on the painting giving yet another code. I am out of places to interact with for codes.

Comment

Well the hints

I'm not sure what to do with them though.

Comment

Good summation. Plus that odd squiggle on the wall.

Comment

Ummm... because I got annoyed, I just went and clicked the door handle a bunch of times AND IT OPENED! ***?

I got a "Thank you for playing" screen, but it feels odd that it should end that way. I'm sure there must be a logical ending, but I can't stay awake to find it tonight.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

It was 9 clicks total, which is the month of September. Very disappointing end if that's it.

Where is the logic of all those clues?

Comment

Originally posted by armadillo_pie View Post
                          Ummm... because I got annoyed, I just went and clicked the door handle a bunch of times AND IT OPENED! ***?

I got a "Thank you for playing" screen, but it feels odd that it should end that way. I'm sure there must be a logical ending, but I can't stay awake to find it tonight.

Thanks for all the help.
                          Ha, that worked for me too. Thanks. It feels odd to me too, but at this point I'll take it.

Comment

Ok, with a lot of help, I am out. Terrific graphics, but the ending was a little disappointing.
                            Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Excellent game, excellent graphics, just my cup of tea. Although I was very confused at the end, I also just clicked the handle alot as it wasn't making a noise before ... didn't really follow all the arrow clues.

Comment

I have no idea on the clues either--just followed along with everyone else to get the door open! At least we get a glass of wine at the end!

Good graphics, but not the best way to end--still don't know what some of the number clues were about!

Comment

Working...
                                X