Computer Class Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Class Escape

You are trapped in the computer classroom. Figure out how to escape the classroom by finding things and solving puzzles. Good luck!

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

muhahaahaaaaa....

ok, here's what I have: 2 keys (used), hammer (used), screwdriver (used), CD, disk and a small peace of paper.

aaand stuck!

EDIT: oh, and a cloth (used as well)

EDIT: and out...very strange for the last two numbers of the code
    Last edited by Helmex; 10-27-2009, 17:54:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmex View Post
      ok, here's what I have: 2 keys (used), hammer (used), screwdriver (used), CD, disk and a small peace of paper.

aaand stuck!

EDIT: oh, and a cloth (used as well)

EDIT: and out...very strange for the last two numbers of the code
      I have everything you have except for the piece of paper. I also have two clues for the numbers. Don't know where to use the CD nor the disc. And I'm stuck.

Comment

I'm out, didn't like this one very much....

Comment

Originally posted by slerk View Post
          I have everything you have except for the piece of paper. I also have two clues for the numbers. Don't know where to use the CD nor the disc. And I'm stuck.
          I don't have

Stuck.

EDIT: Progress. I have now used

Comment

Where did you used the cd?

NVM
            Last edited by tnt2201; 10-27-2009, 18:50:47.

Comment

Originally posted by tnt2201 View Post
              Where did you used the cd?

I have the code, and when I enter it, and push the door button, it turns green, but I still can't leave?

Comment

Escape Girl, I had the same problem, then I realized that I didnt actualy pick up one of the clues after I opened the drawer. I had only written down the information instead of picking u the scrap of paper. Duh! Once I had it in my inventory, the door opened. That might not be what is happening with you, but it is worth checking

Comment

what is the code i sware i have the right code it will not work though
                  and i have everything
                  Last edited by disneyya; 10-28-2009, 15:25:02.

Comment

I am going to need stronger glasses, a huge monitor, and a magnifying glass if they male those codes any harder to see

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Originally posted by mixebouquet View Post
                      Escape Girl, I had the same problem, then I realized that I didnt actualy pick up one of the clues after I opened the drawer. I had only written down the information instead of picking u the scrap of paper. Duh! Once I had it in my inventory, the door opened. That might not be what is happening with you, but it is worth checking
                      Thank you. I will replay it and see if that was the issue I had. I will also check around and confirm that the code I thought was correct, was indeed, correct. Carts told me that the button will always turn green, even if the code is incorrect.

Comment

OK HERES A FULL WALKTHROUGH IF U NEED IT
                        although i dont advise it as this escape the room game is quite good

Comment

Out - tough to tell when CD works without really making the page larger .. hard on old eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
                            I am going to need stronger glasses, a huge monitor, and a magnifying glass if they male those codes any harder to see
                            Me too... and I have a large flat screen! Put my readers on for that one!

Comment

Working...
                            X