Candy Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Room Escape

The Newest Sakura "Food" Escape the Room game is Candy Room. Find the candy, solve the puzzles, and good luck.

http://parallellove.sakura.ne.jp/escape117.html

English Version:
    http://escape.dojin.com/escape117.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of Spoiler"]Enter Text Here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

hmmm I can't find scissors. it seems I need to find a
    maybe?

Comment

Actually, this is still the last room escape, ice cream. Perhaps the game isn't quite ready yet...
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

ahahahaha! I thought it looked familiar... but I didn't have any problems escaping last time so I don't know what I'm forgetting!

Comment

Has anyone figured out the code yet?

Comment

Hmm....That is odd. I guess that explains why they interior decorator doesn't visit often. They reuse the room.

Anyway, for anyone looking for the Ice Cream Room Escape, it can be found here:
            http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18662

For now, I will bin this thread and hopefully they will release it soon.

EDIT:

Thank you, Purp, for letting me know this game is now completed and ready to play. Moving it back to "NEW GAMES." Added the correct link to the lead post.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
              Hmm....That is odd. I guess that explains why they interior decorator doesn't visit often. They reuse the room.

Anyway, for anyone looking for the Ice Cream Room Escape, it can be found here:
              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18662

For now, I will bin this thread and hopefully they will release it soon.

EDIT:

Thank you, Purp, for letting me know this game is now completed and ready to play. Moving it back to "NEW GAMES." Added the correct link to the lead post.

*GASP* how dare you bin that!! I didn't know GH Mods made mistakes

Comment

LOL!! It wasn't a mistake! (Though of course I've made many. ) The game link was the same for Ice Cream Escape when it was first submitted. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                  LOL!! It wasn't a mistake! (Though of course I've made many. ) The game link was the same for Ice Cream Escape when it was first submitted. LOL.
                  LOL okay...You can get away with it this time...lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsInterpret View Post
                    LOL okay...You can get away with it this time...lol
                    Phew!!

Comment

link still broken ?

Comment

Old Biker....It works right away for me. (But I did have a few problems initially.) If you're getting an error, keep refreshing. I think it's due to the high traffic. Keep refreshing and it should work. Good morning.

Comment

Can't access this game. Server down or something.

Comment

Yay Perfect end and without any help

Comment

downtime - .. just when I had time to give it a go.
                              Maybe just over booked?

Comment

Working...
                              X