Flag Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Room Escape

Flag Room Escape is a room escape game where you need to escape the room full of different flags.

Play Flag Room Escape

Please use spoilers to post hints
    Do not post walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

As long as I don't need to know what countries they represent! Off I go to play... Oh no, it's WORSE! So far
    Think I'm giving up for a while on this one. Really gonna be an involved one!
    Last edited by SueJ999; 12-10-2009, 19:06:46.

Comment

It's a good thing I'm a geography geek, so recognizing the flags shouldn't be a problem. I have 4 boxes open so far.

Ok, here are the flags in no particular order:

Easy and straightforward, although some of the answers were a bit hazy. But playing this sure beats studying for the Russian exam, especially as I haven't been to a single class the whole semester...
      Last edited by kirahvi; 12-10-2009, 19:42:55.

Comment

are the questions referring to just the UK? or other countries?

Comment

Not really my kind of escape game...
          PAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

Bug

I have the final key (I think), but cannot open the final box. Did 1-2-3 BUG strike again, or am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind. I found the missing key
            Last edited by Indy; 12-10-2009, 22:46:49. Reason: Updating response

Comment

Having trouble using the last key? Is there still another key to be found?

In the inventory that last one goes in a peculiar spot so I am wondering if there is another one somewhere?
              Last edited by BSS14285; 12-10-2009, 22:45:44.

Comment

Originally posted by lawli88 View Post
                Not really my kind of escape game...
                I'm with lawli on this one, and I did not bother to remember where each key came from, so I'm hosed.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Voted 1. CPU pegged, and nothing happening. Reloaded 3 times to make sure it wasn't the ads.

Comment

Strange, I haven't experienced any technical issues, just double checked

Comment

I'm confused waht to do with te Keys I have found. I can only find 5 too. I think I'm also going to give this one a pass.

Comment

I am trying to figure out what to do with the lightbulbs.

Comment

Found all keys, got all chests open. found 10 light bulbs.
                          the bulbs go in the sockets in the chests, and they light up with the flag that the question pertains to. Google will be my friend in this one...LOL..

Edit: Big ol' grumble at the play full version thing!! I was doing really well and Im not gonna start over...stupid 123bee..*kick*!
                          Last edited by MADmommy; 12-11-2009, 18:24:54.

Comment

after finding and using 5 keys and googling like crazy...play full version ???
                            no way 123BEE
                            stuff your game..im off

Comment

google is definately ur friend in this game...
                              nice music of the national anthems in the background

Enjoy life, you only get one shot at it

I wish I was a Power Ranger...

Comment

Working...
                              X