X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cherepaxa View Post
    yep, got it, thanks! and stuck
    Do you have the five sets of numbers?

Last edited by kirahvi; 12-11-2009, 18:30:57.

Comment

From the bottom, kirahvi ??!!

Tried what seems like every combination that way

Comment

I have the codes, but I only have 4... "Entering" them at the bookshelf doesn't seem to do anything, so I must be missing something important...
        Life is too short for bad tone!!!

Comment

From the top, donaud. You also have to press the square after you enter the code. It will turn green if it's correct. Sorry I forgot about this, and not pressing the square was the thing that kept me from escaping sooner.
          And yeah, I can see how it's confusing what I said about the 1st shelf before... So, sorry about that too.

And BergerMeister, you need five codes. Have you used your pencil yet?
          Last edited by kirahvi; 12-11-2009, 15:53:56.

Comment

Yeah, I have the code from the paper. Didn't know you meant that as the 5th code... I'll keep trying... I'm doing the 1st shelf, then the 3rd, then the 2nd, and finally the 4th. I never get the green when pressing the button...
            Life is too short for bad tone!!!

Comment

So, "first" shelf =

Tried that, and it's not working here.

Comment

Yes, donaud. That's what I meant.

And you have to put it in the order I wrote. Tried many ways, this eventually worked.
                Last edited by kirahvi; 12-11-2009, 17:42:37.

Comment

I cant get the squares to turn green. putting in the code to the number of books with that color. is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbear01 View Post
                    I cant get the squares to turn green. putting in the code to the number of books with that color. is that right?
                    Yep, it's right. But you have to do the shelves in certain order.

Comment

Doing that still not getting it! No idea what iam doing wrong!! Getting aggrivated now! I did the shelve order too.

Comment

Ok, let me play again and I'll see if I have accidentally used one of the wrong notes that I made during my playing... I sure hope not!

My first explanation was correct, but in my post #22 2 numbers had changed places, but I now fixed it and it worked for me. But I had to put the fice seeds/sea shells on the grid before I could get the bookshelf code working. Have you done that?
                        Last edited by kirahvi; 12-11-2009, 16:22:38.

Comment

Woo I've spent a long time on this. It's pretty cool.

Comment

And on the third go it doesn't work for me either. So I don't know.
                            I give up trying to explain and go get ready to hit the town. Have a nice Friday evening, everyone!

Comment

Woot woot. I was able to escape without help. Even got to keep my pencil too!

Comment

I'm out, I closed the tab because I can not make the bookshelf work

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
                                X