No announcement yet.

In the Dream 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, can't do anything with this board it's just hanging there next to the door middle of the wall.... and doing nothing.......

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

yo, im from EG24, ty for posting the translations spencer!

i have just registered here to share what i know about the safe code...

i have bad news... i tried bruteforcing that safe with:

EVERY number 0-99 with blue ball on left and red ball on right = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with red ball on left and blue ball on right = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with just red ball on left, no blue = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with just red ball on right, no blue = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with just blue ball on left, no red = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with just blue ball on right, no red = failed
      EVERY number 0-99 with no balls in = failed

at each and every number i clicked the white button followed by the keyhole (with the key selected), for the sake of being thorough, and NO COMBINATION WORKED!

this concludes that this code is far more complex than simply using 1 or both balls, and then entering a number... because if that were all it was, i woulda found the answer since ive tried every possible combination...

so were looking at 1 hell of a tough code! probably we have to enter more than 1 number, in succession, without entering a wrong number in between, which would explain why my bruteforce attempt failed.

that, or mabye we gotta shift the balls around halfway during the procedure as well...

gl to all, this is looking like a very hard game so far!

Comment

to GamersHood forums Suicune
        You got a lot of perseverance OMG

Yes, either it's a complex code, or we must perform first some action (e.g. clicking on something in the correct order), or find a well hidden item to enable that code pad

Comment

Ok, I performed some action... used astrange hat and walked around my computer chanting Ommm, ommm.... not working....

Comment

ROFL Kzin
            How about a headstand? Or a hoola dance?

Comment

Nope, I restarted and now I'm running around and try to smash everything with the axe...so far no succ....

Comment

We'll all end up being even more after this game than we were before

Comment

We at EG24....are totally stumped with that safe.

THANKS SPENCER FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS!!! *cries*

Comment

I know, I've been checking EG24, too
                    Seems that everyone is stuck, and the game is nowhere else posted yet.
                    It would come handy if it was posted on a Japanese game site, and we could use at least Google translator to see what they figure out on their forums, lol.

Comment

You're welcome.. sad thing is it's not helping!

LOL

Comment

I found a japanese site but all get is an invitation to download it to my handy...grin... and Google translator is no help at all... all it can translate is Japanese No to english No... very sophisticated...

Comment

I was doing exactly that! Hahaha. But no go it seems.

But we're helping each other out with this one!

I wish Spencer was here to tell us what the text says after you've clicked the picture. There's a bunch there and perhaps it would give us a bit of lead?

Originally posted by Spencer Cat View Post
                          You're welcome.. sad thing is it's not helping!

LOL

How about when you click on the picture? Could you translate that for us? *begs*

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                          I found a japanese site but all get is an invitation to download it to my handy...grin... and Google translator is no help at all... all it can translate is Japanese No to english No... very sophisticated...

Is there a forum on that site talking about this game?
                          Last edited by Catalyste; 12-13-2009, 07:47:14. Reason: Sorry. I'm from a site with fast posters. I'll watch my steps here.

Comment

No In the In the dream seems to be from a company madorominonakade or so and they sell stuff or maybe that's japanese for in the dream...

Comment

Okay, slowly they get posted on Japanese blogs, but there are 0-2 comments so far...

2 comments so far here:
                              http://escapes.livedoor.biz/archives/51300482.html

Comment

Oh, my God now I know what the problem is...Ther's a language barrier

I think We need a lightbulb to turn on the light in the room to do something with the board...
                                Last edited by Kzin; 12-13-2009, 07:56:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X