• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!
    I can go around in circles and I can click on the TV screen and that is it
    HHHHEEELLLPPPP MMMEEEE
    Build A Bridge And Get Over It!

Comment

solved the window problem! needs alot of random window clickin!!!

Comment

have you got the thing off of the picture frame yet?

Comment

Originally posted by flamingo
          Help!
          I can go around in circles and I can click on the TV screen and that is it
          HHHHEEELLLPPPP MMMEEEE

have you got the thing off of the picture frame yet and used it on the tv antenna? antenna is on the right side of the tv. It looks like a cut off cord.

Comment

yeah some1 please tell these lazy people how to beat it XD there getting on my nerves

Comment

Originally posted by bluehulio
              have you got the thing off of the picture frame yet and used it on the tv antenna? antenna is on the right side of the tv. It looks like a cut off cord.
              All I have it a blank white screen witha little tiny TV screen in one corner.
              When I turn in circles all it gives me is blank white screens.
              Does some one maybe have another link to the game I can try...

Comment

Originally posted by kuteness
                solved the window problem! needs alot of random window clickin!!!
                no it needs not, 1 click to anywhere will do the thing

Comment

Originally posted by flamingo
                  All I have it a blank white screen witha little tiny TV screen in one corner.
                  When I turn in circles all it gives me is blank white screens.
                  Does some one maybe have another link to the game I can try...
                  UPDATE your FLASH PLAYER!!!!

Comment

after so many days a room escape One of the easiest escapes. The only difficult part was to find the safe. Thanks for helping
                    sigpic
                    The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                    With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                    Kids
                    Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                    Daughter: Emo234
                    Proud member of GFARDTO
                    Carrot Explosion Expert
                    I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

walkthrough!

hey this is the first time i ever post a walkthrough so im not sure if its gonna be good enuf but hope it works anyway!

1- goto shelf and pick up lighter (bookshelf)
                      2- find other shelf and click on the picture frame and pick up that piece of metal on it.
                      3- that piece of metal is used as an aerial for the tv so goto the small tv at the bottom of the bookshelf and connect the metal piece to it and u'll see an orange screen appearing with a 2 numbers..these 2 numbers will be used later on to crack the code on the lock on the door
                      4- go to the blue tv guide next to the tv and notice the hint (023023). this is the code for that weird puzzle on top of the picture frame. in order to solve this puzzle u must push the buttons according to the number. for example on the first button u push ZERO times, second button u push twice, third button u push 3 times etc . wen u r done, click on the light grey part of that thing and u will get a blue key.
                      5- this blue key is used to open a blue box next to the left arm of the couch on the right. hard to find so keep clicking! u'll find it. after u open the box u will find a bottle of green toxic inside.
                      6-this green toxic is used on the window on the right hand side of the shelf with the bookframe on it. NOTE: throw the acid on the right half. after throwing the acid u light it up with the lighter and a code will appear (used for the lock on the door).
                      7- now that u have completed the technical parts of the game all u have to do is get the rest of the codes to unlock the door!..since u already have 2 numbers from the tv and 2 numbers from the acid code u have 2 more to find. one of which is found inside the trash can and one which on the wall right at the top corner of the bookshelf.
                      8- now that u have all 6 numbers u just need to figure out how to put them in. its very easy but if u need help the code is (in order)

9-1
                      8-3
                      1-7

i hope this helps!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghoodywoody
                        UPDATE your FLASH PLAYER!!!!
                        I did nd still nothing...I give up...

Comment

Originally posted by ;-)
                          no it needs not, 1 click to anywhere will do the thing
                          dunno y it wudnt work for me! i had to find a specific one for it to work...anyway im done now and thats all that matters!

Comment

walkthrough!

1. get a grey pack from the shelf near the sunglasses
                            2. zoom in the tv guide which lays near the tv and remember the hint 023023
                            3. get a metal part of the photo frame from a shelf which is between 2 windows
                            4. look above there is a strange grey sth with 6 orange let's call it buttons push the buttons as many times as was written in the tv guide in order to receive a blue key.
                            5. click the left side of the frist red armchair (looking from the shelf with tv)there is a safe... open it with the blue key to get a bottle of green liquid
                            6. use the green liquid with one of the windows then use the grey pack (from your inventory) on it. You should receive the first part of the door code 9:1
                            7. use the metal part of photo frame with the broken cable of the tv. You should get the last part of the door code 1:7.
                            8. look carefully on the wall near the shelf with the tv you should see grey spot. Click on it... you should see 8 it's the left number from the middle part of the code.
                            9. look around find the dustbin... there is the right number 3.
                            10. enter the code and get out of the room!

Comment

I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!!
                              All I had to do was play it on Mozilla instead of IE lol

Comment

All I got was the lighter and the code on the tv guide, im stuck

Comment

Working...
                                X