No announcement yet.

The Garage Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    i need help

Comment

hello i need help anyone here

Comment

i cant get out of the first room will sum1 plz tell me how u do it ive got the key out ov the book and ive put the wood on the wall and knocked over the water and the cups but now i'm really stuck plz help!!

Comment

how do u connect the keyboard thats all i need to do now plz help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            once you've got all of the planks of wood (shelving) in the spokes on the wall (next to the phone) you can just click on each one starting from the bottom and the very last one (the top) is the keyboard. When you click on them it doesn't look like it's doing anything...
            what do you do to connect the keyboard im so confused it wont connect!!! HELP!!!

Comment

if you put it by the small computer it should connect
              Do the Dew

Comment

I can't lift the car ;(
                How???
                Open to the last page of the red book for the key. The key goes to the trunk of the car.Opent the trunk and th second container and you will get the jack. Use the jack to lift the car.under the car is the guys badge get the number and call the number on the fone.The guy will tell you the password. Type the password in the computer. then open the door. That's it

Comment

for some strange reason the door key and the trunk key are at the top of the screen when you start the game
                  Do the Dew

Comment

how do you get in the garage

Comment

open up the door with the key
                      Do the Dew

Comment

wat part of the water do ya clik on?

Comment

finished!!!

hay that woz a cwl game i actually finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          AT LAST!!!!
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-)

Comment

The Keyboard

Qheres the key board?????????????????????????
                            if you have those wooden boards with two holes in them...theyre scattered around the place...put them on the hooks next to the phone. after you do that, randomly click the shelves [i dont know which shelf it is, lol] and it will have the keyboard on it.

Comment

key rom book

i cant get out of the first room will sum1 plz tell me how u do it ive got the key out ov the book and ive put the wood on the wall and knocked over the water and the cups but now i'm really stuck plz help!!
                              can u please tell me how to get the key from the book

Comment

Okay the weird thing was, I didn't actually get the key from the book, there were two keys on the top part of the screen and that's how i grabbed them. As for the white cable, you gotta make sure the grey cable is in the water and then you'll be able to connect the white cable to the phone. This room was alright, although I wish it was a bit more challenging :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X