No announcement yet.

The Garage Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game was weak people.. Take your time , look ,and think......finished in 15 mins......... Going to try the White Chamber now....see ya

Comment

how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!help please

Comment

It wont let me grab tha badge even tho i cranked tha car up...
          help plz

Comment

ive finished the game in less than a hour

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]
              Originally posted by Unregistered
              how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!help please
              Me too please!! I only have a black screen. I've clicked all over it looking for a light switch, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Comment

hhhhheeeeelllllppppp

i cant connect the wire with the other one

Comment

Yay! One I solved all on my own!!! *feels smart*

Comment

dasert

where do you find the jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• k that game was a bit random...

yeah if u read the credits--i no im sad---then the guy says he was inspired by fasco-cs. and so he shud be--fasco rules!!!!!!!

and p.s- white chamber is aceness--can't wait for pink and tangerine!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                        so frustrated.

I've got into the garage, seen Steve Green's badge, put the keyboard on the computer, what is the password? Why do these games always have to have a password you have to work out????
                        With the white wire,that has neutral,live etc keep clicking the phone untill it says that its connected. Then ring the number on steve's badge using the fone. You hear a voice which gives you the pass word to the pc.'68259'

Comment

• what the heck

whats the deal with putting live wires into water to make them work? does not make sense. Anyway made it out alive! lol
                          Lord Farquaad: Tell me where are the others.
                          Gingerbread Man: Eat me.
                          [spits]

Comment

• i did it!!

first game i ever finished
                            to get to the garage from the first room i just right clicked and clicked on "play" twice
                            im soo smart
                            Make Love Not War

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                              I have looked in the red log book, but I can not find the key. Please help
                              same here!

Comment

• walkthrough plz! sry if there is 1 or more.
                                What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

Working...
                                X