Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    THANKS!! helped immensely!

for some reason i can#t fill up the empty glass with the water from the well, any help?
    I was not able to do this either, it was still full of milk for some strange reason
    good game though
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

wheres the spa??
      the spa is first right at the town centre , wer the shops are
      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

help

where is the conch shell?

Comment

i was thinking you could blow up the sugar but i spent my dollar on a hammer.

Comment

stuck

1.yes the toilet paper roll is the tube becuz theres nothing else thats shape like a cylinder

2.no the pixie stiks r not gunpowder,but i dont know wut they look like cuz i thot they`re like Q-tips
            there is the vibrator and i was thinking the mouldy sugar might explode.. but i dont know this is the second time ive attemted to play this game!

Comment

Help!

Originally posted by maciul
              thats a great helpwith one exception - theres no breast pump in the place where i found the cigarettes. any clues on that??

i got it, i typed the wrong time into the clock
              i cant get the breast pump i typed into the clock 4:30 but it wont work!!

Comment

yey!

i cant get the breast pump i typed into the clock 4:30 but it wont work!!
                i got it now you have to type in 430 not 4:30

Comment

Thx!!

Thx for the walkthrough it really helped!

Comment

Walkthrough

[spoiler="walkthrough about making dynamite"]
                    1. go to the place were the elder is.instead of going forward...go right.
                    2. go into the rest room and click on the toilet roll 3+ times.you will get a toilet paper roll.
                    3.buy a vibrator and go to sandra. she will give you a crow bar.
                    4. go to spa and use crow bar on window.
                    5.get ciggars and give em to the girl with smokin probelm.
                    6.go to elder and you have dynamite!!![spoiler="walkthrough about making dynamite"]

Comment

Ginger

Is anyone else having a problem getting the key from Terra's green clothes by the spa? I have clicked like 1000 times and it says the same thing. "you shouldn't go through other peoples clothes." Is there a certain spot I need to click? This is the last thing I need to complete the game. For those of you that can't get water to put into the furnace for the telescope, do that before you get breast milk for Lora than go back and do that. It is true that the telescope doesn't seem to be of any importance.

Comment

Is there a version 1.1 out there?

Comment

Help!

Right im at the hut thing and i cant find the bull to get the poo does anyone know how to get there??

plz help .... thnx!

Comment

hello can anybody help me i am not able to clik anything in the spa room,the window thru which i got down in a room with clock and cigar.can some one just give me a clue wht to do,my inventory also doesnt work theere.

Comment

this game rocks

Right im at the hut thing and i cant find the bull to get the poo does anyone know how to get there??

plz help .... thnx!
                              to get to the bull you need to be at the old farm and look toward the right of the screen you should see a white pen click on it and hey presto a new path hope that helps mate
                              West Ham Till I Die!

Comment

Is anyone else having a problem getting the key from Terra's green clothes by the spa? I have clicked like 1000 times and it says the same thing. "you shouldn't go through other peoples clothes." Is there a certain spot I need to click? This is the last thing I need to complete the game. For those of you that can't get water to put into the furnace for the telescope, do that before you get breast milk for Lora than go back and do that. It is true that the telescope doesn't seem to be of any importance.
                                have you been to see rina in the plane you cant get the key till ya do!!!
                                West Ham Till I Die!

Comment

Working...
                                X