Tick Tock Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Tock Room

Tick - Tock- Room is another point and click type room escape game by LingoSlider. Try to escape the room by finding items and solving puzzles. Good luck.

http://www.gamershood.com/10834/room...tick-tock-room

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ling...tick-tock-room

Please use spoilers when giving hints:[ SPOILER="Name of Spoiler"]Enter Text Here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

So far I've got

I've solved the math clock, which wasn't as difficult as I feared and noticed that the number flip thing contains a code of some kind, but don't know where to use it. I've also made the cuckoo clock cuckoo.

I have brute forced one number on the Digi-Sun clock, but I'm majorly stuck and wouldn't want to brute force the codes.

I opened the brown drawer and got a lot of stuff.

I got another pinion from the yellow alarm clock.
    Last edited by kirahvi; 01-31-2010, 13:02:25.

Comment

This is a hard one.

I have 2 chains, 2 cog wheels, 1 keys (used), 2 clock hands (used 1 so far), weight, battery, hammer, book, note and a "thingy".

I have done the maths clock and opened the cupboard.

Just noticed I have another key in my inventory. I must have got it when I opened the cuckoo clock

Thanks for you help to open brown drawer. I thought we had to use note.
      Last edited by dalveen; 01-31-2010, 13:16:15.

Comment

I found THIS on eg24 by Marcus. Gives the positions on the Sun clock.

Got a battery and now have a new code.

Comment

Good old Marcus - I wonder how he managed to work that out? I'll check later.

Many thanks

I tried to put batteries into the black rectangular thing and now they are stuck behind it.

Ok something's wrong I also tried to open brown clock with key and now key has disappeared.
          Last edited by dalveen; 01-31-2010, 13:39:19.

Comment

Originally posted by dalveen View Post
            Good old Marcus - I wonder how he managed to work that out? I'll check later.

Many thanks

I tried to put batteries into the black rectangular thing and now they are stuck behind it.
            It worked fine for me. I placed the boxoin
            and then zoomed in and placed the batteries.

I got the code for the brown box with sun from eg24

And now I've placed the gears and weights and so on to the tall clock.
            Last edited by kirahvi; 01-31-2010, 13:48:08.

Comment

I tried to put the batteries in the black thing while they were still sitting in the inventory and now they are stuck. Black thing will not move into box - I think I would have to re-start to finish this game.

Comment

Well I'm out. Ridiculously difficult codes and clues.
                After you put all the clock machinery stuff inside the clock, you have to

Comment

Math clock - good heavens! Think I'll save this for after another cup of coffee. Thought X might be the same throughout but ..
                  Back after coffee - two I had trouble with - so just swapped them back and forth. I don['t remember a line over a number meaning anything! Solved that. Should have noted what it said above alarm clock ..Grrrr!
                  Evidently answer came from other site or someon googled.
                  Need drawer code & sundial ..

I've thunder - need to check and see if it is moving this way.
                  $%#$%^

Guess I'll pass even though I found one mare of item listed first in my items.
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-02-2010, 20:22:41.

Comment

Working...
                  X