No announcement yet.

Hajimemashite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to go for a while... happy escaping!!! haven't escape yet:-( but looking forward to do so when I return...

Comment

Edit: I, like Medusa, have to go. Good Luck everyone.
      Last edited by tipper75; 01-31-2010, 20:18:55.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I'm in pink room and can't find anything worthwhile. I have moon and blue thing with holes in my inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by dalveen View Post
          I'm in pink room and can't find anything worthwhile. I have moon and blue thing with holes in my inventory.
          Remember to note numbers of cards... in pink room there's one

also there's
          Last edited by Medusa; 01-31-2010, 20:42:21.

Comment

If you went through the middle door you can find

Comment

I made a genius appear!!!! lol

Comment

WHERE???

I'm stuck with the code under the fish tank. Probably the number is related to the painting in the pink room but I don't seem to get the right numbers.

edit:
                I opened the third door -
                Last edited by Spencer Cat; 01-31-2010, 21:02:09.

Comment

I am well & truly stuck! have no items left in inventory & can't find anything else ( that I can pick up that is )

Comment

I'm not sure if the Japanese is going to be a problem. But as best as I can remember (hopefully someone who learned Japanese more recently than 5 years ago can help) the blue stone thing says (and this is the order of the arrows)

tree
                    flower
                    deer
                    bird
                    grass
                    fish

I'm trying to remember the verbs in-between them but I don't have my dictionary with me. I'll get back if I can find what they are.

Comment

I hope this helps:

Comment

thanks! I was thinking it was something like that. Fun game. Wish they had an english version.

Comment

you're welcome - did you figure out the code for the fish tank?

Edit: It took me a long time to figure out the code.. you need to include the paintings when you count. After that it went pretty quick and now I'm out!

Last edited by Spencer Cat; 02-01-2010, 02:30:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer Cat View Post
                            you're welcome - did you figure out the code for the fish tank?

Edit: It took me a long time to figure out the code.. you need to include the paintings when you count. After that it went pretty quick and now I'm out!

Oh! THANKS! not for the spoiler, but for the translation!!!!!! :-D it would have beenn impossible without that, coaus brute force won't do with so many numbers! haha... thnx again!

Comment

And OUT!!! great game! pity for the language barrier... but really beautiful...

Comment

glad you got out!
                                Yeah it was basically about a baby trying to be born.. very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X