Zoo: Extra-Terrestre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karine
    Yippee I'm back and your guys are on level 5 too!

HEEEELPPPP.
    please please, how did you get the bibite to do anything otherthan spit vile purple stuffin your face. I have tried and tried but can't get anythig else to happen.

Please please please help.

Originally posted by Help Me+**
    0-0 who do you think will win out of eng or port
    ??? Is that re: a soccer/football match? I don't follow those, too much violence.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 02:07:41. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

• Originally posted by 0_0
      How do i get My shoe lol

Comment

• thank you thank you thankyou. I'm an idiot, i Knew the reflection was significant but then hadn't followed through. Doh

Comment

• Originally posted by Karine
          thank you thank you thankyou. I'm an idiot, i Knew the reflection was significant but then hadn't followed through. Doh
          It took me over an hour to figure out that. A hint from Chelle helped me.

Comment

• Read it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Help Me+**
              How do i get My shoe lol
              Walkthrough Level 3 (swamp room)

Comment

It took me over an hour to figure out that. A hint from Chelle helped me.
                Obvious problelm now is getting the thing started before the hangar doors close. I keep getting there too late

Comment

Walkthrough Level 3 (swamp room)
                  Help lol Im clicking the center weed next 2 the tree but it comes up as either a crabby thing or nothing Help lol

England 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am so very stuck! You all have been great with your

hints and outright help. But I have a problem doing the color codes with the crystal. Everytime I put in the combination, I get sent to an error page that says" "Not Found". Would anyone be able to light a candle in the darkness for me to advance with this game?
                    I cleared my cache, etc., and all the stuff I usually do if I have a problem. I would not like to restart! :O(

Comment

• lol I need my Shoe in level 3
                      Cilit Bang Techo Remix! WooHoo

Comment

• yes, yes, yes, yes got the flying saucer to take off. YAY

oh no, I don't know the coordinates.
                        AAAAAAAAAaaaaaghhh

Back on planet Earth at last.
                        ( 226th person to complete the game.)

Originally posted by xBabyHarrietx
                        lol I need my Shoe in level 3
                        Go fish
                        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 02:08:13. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Help Me+**
                          Help lol Im clicking the center weed next 2 the tree but it comes up as either a crabby thing or nothing Help lol

England 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Reread the walkthrough. I stated exactly where to click. If all else fails use your tab button to find spot.

Originally posted by DreamWeavers
                          hints and outright help. But I have a problem doing the color codes with the crystal. Everytime I put in the combination, I get sent to an error page that says" "Not Found". Would anyone be able to light a candle in the darkness for me to advance with this game?
                          I cleared my cache, etc., and all the stuff I usually do if I have a problem. I would not like to restart!
                          You have to do this part of the level in the original French version. The translators have trouble processing it in English. Glitch in the game.

Originally posted by Karine
                          yes, yes, yes, yes got the flying saucer to take off. YAY

Done. #227. Glad that's over. Now to Play version 2, if only they would complete it.

Walkthrough Zoo: Extra-Terrestre for those who are stuck. I nested the spoilers for those who only want the push on a particular spot they are on so they do not accidentally see push for stuff they want to work out on their own. OK?

Level 1 (Yellow Cage)

Level 2 (Spider Room)

Level 3 (swamp room)

Level 4 (laboratory)

Level 5 (warehouse)
                          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 02:08:40. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Done. #227. Glad that's over. Now to Play version 2, if only they would complete it.

Walkthrough Zoo: Extra-Terrestre for those who are stuck. I nested the spoilers for those who only want the push on a particular spot they are on so they do not accidentally see push for stuff they want to work out on their own. OK?

Level 1 (Yellow Cage)

Level 2 (Spider Room)

Level 3 (swamp room)

Level 4 (laboratory)

Level 5 (warehouse)

wow, well done. I think all people still don't like this game? so before this game is dumb and stupid. I was read all the post that all people hate this game.

great game. and hope this game should be better. right now someone made this game for the frist time. then later on it will be better hope so.

Comment

• 4884 Code Doesn't Freaking Works!!!!!

Comment

Level 1 (Yellow Cage)

Level 2 (Spider Room)

Level 3 (swamp room)

Level 4 (laboratory)

Level 5 (warehouse)
                                I did everything exactly like you said and I only have 4 units left when I get inside the saucer.

Comment

Working...
                                X