Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somehow your supposed to dig a hole. i think

Comment

Yeah, I've done that, click the tab when in the prison room and you'll see a lil square that you can click...I put the pink sweet in the hole and another sweet came in the room...

I guess I'll have to give up...I'll give it a few more clicks...because the hole does NOTHING...

*gives up* If anyone figures it out, please post a walkthrough! Or some hints!
      Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:42:40. Reason: Merged Posts
      If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Juste a little link :p

I'm in the middle of level two, just a link :

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~flab/zoo...794690704.html

Comment

Originally posted by Elni
          i understand what we have to do, but how we are going to do it if we don't understand the language. It seems interesting game, but...........
          transfer the url to Babelfish translator. Will let you read game in your native language if you don't read French. ie translate French to English. Have gotten this far...

Originally posted by HeWarD
          I'm in the middle of level two, just a link :

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~flab/zoo...794690704.html
          Did you go through kitchen to get to this point? If so how did you defeat the surveilance camera?
          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:42:55. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

i got a fork but the guard took it off me and threw in the cell place where the hole is how can you keep the fork? or do you not need it?
            MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

I'm sorry but i'm French, it's very difficult to explain in english for me, so i can just give to you the link

now i'm there :
              http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~flab/zoo...799644433.html

Comment

ok i tried again and instead of taking the fork i took the fruit and was put back in my original cell this time i could move the painting and there are some wires behind but now i am stuck again any ideas?
                MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Just take the red wire and plug it into the yellow

Level 3 :
                  http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~flab/zoo...891211709.html
                  Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:43:21. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Originally posted by Hayles
                    ok i tried again and instead of taking the fork i took the fruit and was put back in my original cell this time i could move the painting and there are some wires behind but now i am stuck again any ideas?
                    That's where I am now. I might restart and try the book or green containers to see what happens. Did you try messing with the wires yet?

Originally posted by HeWarD
                    Level 3 :
                    If you are going to give shortcuts, you should hide them under spoilers. It's really easy (spoiler) The info to give. (/spoiler). Just us [] instead of ().
                    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:43:36. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

i am stuck in the air vent any clues?
                      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

could someone tell me how to get out of the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy D
                          could someone tell me how to get out of the kitchen
                          KITCHEN

Originally posted by Hayles
                          i am stuck in the air vent any clues?
                          How did you get into vent? I connected red an orange wires, but this didn't affect the grate.
                          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:43:54. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

I am in the prison after being caught under the bed by the gaurd.

I have dug the hole and added the pastel. I tried to throw sand at the energy field to no avail. Where do I go from here?
                            I don't skinny dip. I chunky dive!

Comment

how exactly do you plug the red wire into the yellow?

nvm worked it out!
                              Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 01:44:10. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

How to leave cage

You must stuff pastilles in hole until it tells you you have enough for winter.
                                Then point at pastille and it will ask you if you want to eat all pastilles. It will get u back into you original room.

Comment

Working...
                                X