Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use hammer

Comment

Gah! I'm stuck trying to escape a lavatory and when I join the forum to seek hints, I'm told to clean up my desk??!? Me thinks summat is amiss.

Comment

I'm stuck with 2 half keys, 2 batteries and a glove, a coin a red key already used. Can't get the radiator code.( tried the number of letters on the wall, no luck).
        Any hint?

Comment

I am right where you are. I've tried, unsuccessfully, these numbers
          Are those the ones you are working with? And what about that yellow stuff (ewww!) under the urinal?

EDIT: Thanks Polichenelle. I had subsequently discovered 2 of those on my own. Thanks for the third. I also found a
          and am now searching for a place to use it. Stay tuned...

EDIT: aaaand stuck

EDIT: There is another room!

EDIT: If I have to stick my hand in that urinal again without the benefit of rubber gloves, I will scream!
          Last edited by slerk; 03-18-2010, 16:55:02.

Comment

I had a look on EG24 and somebody said a hint : R4D1AT0R. I got the code then, but don't know if he saw that hint or if he only tried to help. Anyway, I got a hammer and smashed the wall.
            But the game is buggy and all my half keys are joined together, I can't do anything.
            I think the yellow thing is...urin?

EDIT : aargh!! I lost my game trying to find the conversion to the binary code.
            I'll be back later, have to go to school

Good luck slerk
            Last edited by POLICHINELLE; 03-18-2010, 16:17:49.

Comment

i have no idea about the radiator
              EPA HEHE

Comment

Batteries

There are two batteries. Once you get both of them in check out the radiator again.

Comment

Yeah that was fun.
                  Got along way by myself but needed help with the binary code - still dont know how you worked that out - do you need a scientific calculator or something..
                  Great game!!!
                  You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

Working...
                  X