No announcement yet.

IBM Escape Game-Developer Code 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh.............my game is having a spaz attack it wont stop flashing............i think it took some bad crack??? help

Comment

Yah, the correct ending will only appear if we put the film just above the water. Therefore must put in the water first and then the film on top. If anybody got instant end, that's mean you have actually fail :]

Comment

Safe

[FONT=Verdana]Ok I got the paper for the safe and I put it, but i t says it's wrong? I have #4#207...do I have to mix em up or something? Cuz I feel like I've tried everything and I'm missing something. Help!

Comment

i wonder if i could make a spoiler
          [spoiler]now i can make spoiler[/spolier]

Comment

new [now i can make/]

Comment

film and water

Originally posted by taytay
              i put the film in the bowl of water but i don't think that's the right ending. usually you have to type your name in at the end or u need the comp. to finish?????????????????

you have to turn the lights off... b/c what ur doing is developing film. and if you develop film in w/ the lights off then you ruin the film.

Comment

Very easy game

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBeara4
                  [FONT=Verdana]Ok I got the paper for the safe and I put it, but i t says it's wrong? I have #4#207...do I have to mix em up or something? Cuz I feel like I've tried everything and I'm missing something. Help!
                  I wonder did you click the button after you input the password? The top button is enter, while the other one is clear :]

Comment

I am absolutely stumped about finding the paperclip. Yes, I did read from earlier posts that I should be behind the desk and click at the bottom of the red cup with the pens but I just can't seem to find the spot.

If I'm actually behind the desk, the way I understand that, I'm looking at the bookshelves but I can't see the red cup on the desk, just the computer, and there doesn't seem to me to be an option of sliding to the left so I can see the rest on the desk. If I'm in the view where I can see the clock or where I'm looking at the curtains, I can of course see the red cup.

But which of those views am I supposed to be in, the one with the curtains or the clock? And where, more precisely, am I supposed to click at the bottom of the red cup, to the left, right or middle of it?

Please have mercy with me because I'm going insane from clicking randomly all over the place
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

ok... while you are looking at the curtains...click the intersection between desk chair and desk...then click the red (maroon from this angle) then click on the paper clip on the bottom of the cup... let me know if this helps you or not!!!
                      Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                      I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                      Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

yes, the ending is obvious...u have to insert the peice of negative role in the bowl of solution when the lights are turned off....! cool game

Comment

anyone wants a walkthrough, just ask

Comment

Originally posted by Ree
                            [spoiler/] put the film into the bowl of liquid and ta da the end! [spoiler]

I did that and it made me start over!

Comment

Game 5 here i come

STEELERS
                              Best Team In The NFL!!!
                              Created Signature
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Ha Ha film developer
                                never drink purple chu jelly during a boss battle!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X