My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craaaap

ok so basically, i cant do the marble game :-/ like i just dont make it work rith. does someone have a graph or something that can help me do it. i know how to move the actual marbles btw

Comment

• The walkthrough worked great for me...up until the part about key F. I closed the drawer, but no key showed up on the cardboard box. Anybody know how to fix this?

Comment

• nice walkthrough

That was a really helpful walkthrough, thanks alot

Comment

• Key C

At least three times it's been asked. How can you get Key C? I've moved it four times, many times over, nothing falls out. Any help please?

PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
            At least three times it's been asked. How can you get Key C? I've moved it four times, many times over, nothing falls out. Any help please?

PLEASE!!!
            I posted the above. I just figured it out, for anyone else having trouble.

With the pillow in the down position (on the bed), you have to position the mouse just at the tippy-top of the pillow, so that you can continously click on it in the up position, without moving the cursor. That will make it fall.

Comment

• how can i get the numbers to appear in the tv?

Comment

• Man i have noo idea.
                Although when you make some progress , keep me posted.

Comment

• Rush

Cool game!!!
                  extremly hard. Thanks for all the help katty!!!!!!!!!

Avi Levi
                  Jerusalem, Israel.

Comment

• Hi Kitty

Thks fot the walk-through. I don't think I can make it without your guide. Enjoyed a good hour in it.

Comment

• more help

the board is a puzzle , you must find the piece of paper with the key , and set it down on the desk with the fan on it, than use the blue pencil to scribble on it. next use that code for the computer code. than attach that piece of paper to the board where you switch the quality. now comes the hard part. u have to put the puzzle together . . . good luck.

Comment

• it wont let me get the cord it keeps clicking bak

Comment

• Help!!

Someone please take me through a walkthrough through the whole game

Comment

• Hellppppp

ok so i have gotten to where i have the numbers on the wall and the tape that shows me numbers but i dont have a set of letters. i also dont have any brown bottle to pour on the wall or whatever you do with it. Why is this? where do i get the set of letters from?? Please help

Comment

• bug?

hi there,

the walk through is great!

but: the "brown bottle" in the vent system is NO BOTTLE at all!
                              it is a spatula.

Then: Here's my problem:

I figured out most of all the game puzzles but I am stuck with the
                              colour wheel because the PINK COLOUR is gone!
                              First there were all the six colours then the one colour just
                              disappeared and the sixth wheel axe is empty...
                              So I cannot solve the wheel anymore and I guess this is a bug!
                              And I really don't want to start this whole game anymore. ((((

anyone with the same problem here?

Comment

• Key C

Many thanks to the person who posted how to get the spring from the pillow as I couldn't work it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X