No announcement yet.

My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot for very helpful walkthrough.
    Cheers!

Comment

• Ok I am confused. I am looking at the marble in the microscope and I see nothing but a marble. There is no writing at all. Am I missing something?

Comment

• Susie

Thank you so much, thoroughly enjoyed the game and the fab ending!

Couldn't have done ot without the walkthrough though!

Comment

• Really good walkthtrough

Congrats, great job translating the walkthrough

Super Job!!!

Comment

• it won even lemme play

Comment

• I did until the part of the "piano" but the ring didn?t appeared oO
              what is missing??

Comment

• kit

great walk through , i had a bit of trouble with the microscope but i had the paper upside down lol
                thanks for sharing !!!!

Comment

• Thanks Kitty!

You're amazing....thank you.............I've spent HOURS AND HOURS on this game.....mainly trying to find the TV and Vid cables!!!! Thank you again!

Comment

• Argh help please i've done the music task, all he lights are lit up, I've played all the songs.... where's this ring?!!! help me I'm SO close!

Comment

• Thank you for the walkthrough. The music puzzle part would have been impossible without your pictures. Thanks again.

Comment

• For the person 2 posts above: Just open the door, you can do it now.

Comment

• That Game was soo hard, I loved it way to go... And thanks for the walk-thru I never would have made it.

Comment

• i haw the mistiries papers pensel and the pocket knife i neeeeed help what to do leather if you know in your meseg whrit mine name plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in the game My diamont baby i haw mystires paper,pensel and pocket knife what to do leather tel me plzzzzz
                            Last edited by OneBun; 06-13-2007, 04:18:58. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Once you put the printout on the grid thing on the wall, how do you make the pieces move around to solve it??

Comment

• Thank you so much.

I would never have made it through without your help. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! GO YOU!!!!! Many hours well spent.

Comment

Working...
                                X