Clear All

• Mousescape 2 - Shower Time

second game in this series from Wildharmonystudios.com
    remember ,you see everything from the mouses view
    this game is slightly different than the first ...better

enjoy

http://www.wildharmonystudio.com/pla...-2-shower-time

please use spoilers to give hints
    Last edited by old biker; 09-13-2010, 19:00:02.

and finally out

Comment

So far I have four pieces of paper, a toothbrush and some shampoo .. and stuck.

Once again, inspiration strikes as soon as I post .. I'm flushed with success!
      Last edited by aurion; 09-13-2010, 20:53:58.

Comment

Seems like I need more places to look.

Comment

No need for spoilers?
          Me too

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Found another view

Now I need that color code.

Comment

Gonna give this a go. I've been away from GH games for too long. Seems I'm trying to make up for my absence all in one day! Hope this is a good one and that you've left lots of hints for this pathetic excuse for an escaper [me]!

Comment

Hi Escape. I can use a helping paw on this one. I think tipper is around also.

Comment

Actually, this one is making me feel more stupid than a mouse, and that says a lot coming from a cat. All I can do is look at stuff. I found three places in need of a code, and have nothing. Um. Feeling REALLY dumb.

I think Tipper will be the one to help you with this one.

Comment

Yeah, I am feeling helpless. Think I may step away and return later for spoilers. My thinker is kinda worn out from 5 or 6 other escape games today. Seems I am catching up all at once also.

Comment

Yeah, it's difficult. I was thinking the color code is solved by
                      But that's a shot in the dark. I don't even have one item. Maybe my brain is only going to be good for a Minoto game tonight.

EDIT: Okay, found a bug. I found two pieces of paper (n and r) and the r is floating around chasing my mouse pointer, only it's stuck at the top of the screen when my pointer is at the bottom. I can't get it to place in my inventory! Grr. Yeah, gonna have to be done with this one.

Comment

Before I retire, I am not out
                        Then I went to the Abandon game, so...Two games I have to finish in the morning.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

To start finding items you need the

Night tipper, gonna hang with this one a little longer. Dying to find out what a mouse needs a cell phone for.

Comment

Thank you, Tipper! Sorry to have gotten you started on Abandoned 3.

@RBS...I edited my post above. Gonna try a new game. Thanks for the help, though.

Comment

Sorry your R is being all clingy...and that's as far as I am taking that joke. Congrats on finding the N I don't have that but it might help anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X