No announcement yet.

KalaQuli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'm not getting it today- used the first star but need to find the others so I can look around downstairs...

Comment

This is a fantastic game, out on my own Going to look at the comments now. Excellent

Thanks for posting Purp

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Out with no help, really great game

Comment

Help! I have 3 smiley's, stick, scroll, ninjastar.
          Can't find the comb, can't open the door with the bars, can't do anything with the star,
          don't know what to do with the clue (break open a ball or something). Stuck!!!

Okay, found the 4th smiley, spend more then an hour to find it (I enlarged the screen but didn't
          notice that a small part fell out of sight, kind of stupid ;-] ).

Found comb, solved dice's, killed ninja, went upstairs, got the machinery to work etc.
          Now trying to figure out what to do with the branch, rope and hook/spearpoint.
          Now it,s fun again!

And I`m out!!! With no help... Great game! Good luck everyone.
          Last edited by tipper75; 10-19-2010, 15:02:07. Reason: Please refrain from multiple posting, you can us the 'Edit Post" button to add more information.

Comment

I've found and placed four smiley faces but maybe they need to go in a certain order as nothing seems to have happened. I also have an oar (?) and a ninja star .. but no idea where or how to use them. If the usual pattern holds good, I'll immediately see what to do as soon as I've posted this!
            :-)

Okay .. I'm out .. with help!
            Last edited by aurion; 10-20-2010, 19:21:57.

Comment

Okay, didn't finish it the last time so I'm gonna try again.
              Stuck in the same place again.
              still no clue about that one. Looks like I need to find more help elsewhere.

Finally out but with help
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X