http://pointandclickgames.com/esc3hints.shtml

Comment

• Thanks Lara, I added the walkthrough link in the first post

Comment

• Key
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Adventure; 06-03-2007, 13:41:33. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• well... it looks like you guys were able to figure it out... been too lazy to finish this game though... lolz...

Comment

• Hurrah the walkthrough helped me. I had to click the light switch and I was trying to set the barrel on fire, lol.

Edit: This game is not that easy but I am bored by it after collecting 5 keys. I gave this up for today. Someday, when I really bored, I maybe play futher.
              Last edited by Adventure; 08-26-2006, 21:14:43.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• this is so stupid i got all keys from basket ball net

Comment

• Wooo

FINALLY DID IT!

And i didn't use the basketball cheat, Lol

That sliding puzzle is VERY hard (i was doing it in school, left my comp for 2 mins when i got back my maths teacher was sitting there clicking and i said "what are you doing" and he said "wait" 2 seconds later well done you have escaped!

SOO HAPPY Lol

Comment

• Please some one tell me how to tip the oil can and plus where is that stupid oil can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please some one tell me how to tip the oil can and plus where is that stupid oil can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hury i blew it up......not lol
                    Last edited by Adventure; 06-03-2007, 13:31:47. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• zoom in on top of e in cheats and when your crusor turns into the arrow click move barrel and click light switch
                      The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

• How far to Zoom in?

Comment

• All clicked out and no key in sight..

The bug with the basket balls seems to have been removed, because I could only get one key there, no matter how often I sank that high bouncing ball...

However I did find the key with the guitar! you hav to zoom in really far using the right mouse button and then start at the base of the guitar on the top string or something. You see the little hand turn into an arrow and that's where you click. Then you move to the neck of the guitar (still zoomed in) and one by one you will find the spots where the hand turns into the arrow and you click there. After 6 places, the guitar will play the lick to Enter Sandman and a key appears on the floor in front of the guitar. Zoom out again, pick up the key and voila..

Comment

• in the game u must click in the drak till u light a match but it taks forever

Comment

• thanks for that leontine. I was really stuck
                              COMING SOON

A SITE CREATED FOR MOTHERS WHO WERE WOMEN FIRST. FOR NEW MUM'S WHO NEED SOMEWHERE THEY CAN TAKE A BREAK OR GET SOME ADVICE
                              AND FOR YOU.

http://www.tiponya.com

Bookmark it in advance.

email me at robandtracy@robandtracy.karoo.co.uk to join our advance mailing list and be the first to know our launch date and all of our news.

Comment

Working...
                              X