Puzzle Room Escape 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Room Escape 44

Test your intelligence and escape from the puzzle room by solving the puzzles. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

in left one, how to remove tiles?
    in middle one,?
    in right one, I never was any good at this game

Comment

Originally posted by MSmiss View Post
      in left one, how to remove tiles?
      in middle one,?
      in right one, I never was any good at this game
      I think this could be done by starting up (with keyboard arrows keys) but this is the only direction you cannot take !
      POP ? Ahhhhhhhhh !!!! Made it
      Last edited by Dmike92; 12-27-2010, 23:07:08.
      Want to make your own Internet game ?
      sigpic . . http://mon.jeu.free.fr/
      Game4 (Chez moi) now available (Demo tab).

Comment

thx Dmike got that still clueless on the other two

Comment

The middle one is mathematically impossible to solve. At the corners of the inner box, those four points have five "branches" each. Anytime you draw a line through a point, it will use two branches: one incoming and one outgoing. So after you draw two lines through each of those points, each one has a single branch left, which means you can't draw a line through any of the points anymore. All you can do is draw a line connecting two points - except you have four points to connect. It's like trying to draw an X or parallel lines without taking your pencil off the paper. No matter what you do, the absolute best you can hope for is to wind up with a drawing one line short of completion.

So the moral of the story, I guess, is don't bother playing this game because it is unwinnable.

Another moral is test your games and don't put quantity ahead of quality.

Oh, and this is one of the only times I have ever used graph theory outside the classroom. So maybe the third moral is stay in school, kids?

Comment

Working...
          X