Sneaky's Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky's Escape

Sneaky is in trouble again! He is stuck on an island and he needs your help to escape! Collect items and solve puzzles to escape the beautiful island! Good luck and have fun!

Play Sneaky's Escape Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 01-07-2011, 23:49:16. Reason: Added spoiler notes

got 15 coins and
    just no place to use them

Comment

WOW... long game, but awesome

Sailing away with 45 coins.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Flashlight

Knife

SD

Comment

Wow, having a hard time with this one. Still looking for goggles, blue, black and gold keys.

So far I have 32 coins, sneaky coin, flashlight (used twice), SD (used), knife (used), orange and greem gems, and coin. And placed 2 of 5 black marbles.

EDIT: Found blue key, and now looking for 6 color code

EDIT 2: Already had 6-color code (dummy!), used coin to get 3rd black marble
        Last edited by Scissors; 01-07-2011, 23:25:02.

Comment

Out with 50 coins
          Navigation was sometimes a bit vonfusing
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Very long game and OUT!

Comment

Long one or so I'm told. Hmm.. think I need some snacks before I begin. Off on that hunt first.
              Have a long "look for" list. But wading through. Not yelling HELP yet.
              Second time through looking for what I missed before, a couple of code helps, more coins ... maybe a side trip to my kitchen for some cookies.
              Aha! Got color code - and ate a couple (few) key lime cooler cookies. & talked to aunt in KC.
              And I see I'm not alone in the house .. Phone again .. and now back to key hunting.
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-08-2011, 21:14:47.

Comment

in we go...

--- stepped out all day... came back and out
                533655 -49 coins and a sneaky bonus coin -
                Last edited by BchBum; 01-09-2011, 01:22:25.

enjoy life

Comment

Can't find the color code for gym cabinet!!! Anyone???
                  Never mind...
                  Out with 1,480,160 points and 48 coins.
                  Last edited by MARZ; 01-08-2011, 22:37:29.

Comment

Wow, it was a long one. I get really lost in these games, even with the map, so it always takes me ages to play these through.

Out with no help and 48 coins.

Comment

my cursor not finding hot spots *sigh* Too much popping up and down. Need at least 4 keys and 2 black marbles. what am I over looking? Got dinner in the works ..

Dinner over and I'm back. 7 gems needed. I've 4. and 5 black marbles - I'm missing one. Yippee - found 5th and a new item.
                      Making great strides all of a sudden (meal fed my brain?) and found item I need to use outside! Also found and used 3 keys.
                      Need yellow gem. nvm. Have it. thought I had order but I was wrong. I'll give that scene a second look. *sigh*
                      out with only 44 coins. I also didn't find a key to that locked ouside door in bedroom .. anyone find that?
                      Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-09-2011, 02:02:33.

Comment

I can't find the Goggle's.

Comment

Cntrymus - the goggles are in one of the locked rooms - sorry can't remember which - I think it

Comment

ughh I cant find the vent to use the SD on, or any of the keys... I've found 2 of the 5 marbles..... i just cant find anything else to do...
                            http://www.marapets.com/button8.php | Virtual Pets | Games

Comment

But, I can't remember where that was. It is not hard to find.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
                              X