No announcement yet.

Empty Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no hole behind it? there are others somewhere else - u have to rise them!

Comment

there was a section with metal bars and a paint can and i can't find it again. Anyone know where it is? I think that is where the screwdriver is

Comment

it is G in the south!

Comment

ah- i only have f and h. I must have missed a block somewhere - thanks

Comment

The 4 computer passwords:

Comment

Well, the really long password came from a note in a different language. At the bottom of it it had a series of . and arrows

Those correspond to the arrows on your keypad on your keyboard so....

I'm a bit stuck now. I have a hammer, a knife and two cd's. One cd is marked SW and one is marked SE. I haven't found a second computer yet to use them. I'd like to know where this alleged screwdriver is.

Comment

woooohooow RWW - how did u get that????
                thanx a lot!

the screwdriver could be in the south in G...
                good job with the passwords!
                Last edited by Mistery; 08-21-2006, 20:30:51. Reason: merged posts

Comment

found it finally. I was missing a block. Thanks for those passwords. I could only get the one in english

Comment

Help, please, i have 1 blue block and 1 yellow block.... what do i do?????

Comment

what shall i do with the crystal balls?

Comment

you have to put them in the right spots and each block you place will give you access to a hidden compartment

Comment

ok, suppose i'm really that thick..... i have placed a yellow block and a flashy line has now appeared going from right to left and i placed the blue block and a flashy line appeared going bottom to top... now what cause i've clicked till my fingers hurt

Comment

OK. I got access to another computer and the NE cd works in it, but, I have no clue for the password.

Comment

try clicking parts of the wall that the blocks are in

Comment

What do I do with the bundle of coloured wires?

Comment

Working...
                                X