Leaving your room 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French

Here's the word-for-word translation of that note in French. I typed it in on an online translator, and this is what I got:

Dear Gelado,
    I am a nice piece of cake. But I do not want that you want a certain cake, go to the store and buy some. It is healthier than McDonalds. Yum de Yum.
    of a piece of cake.

That second sentence didn't make much sense, but oh well.

Comment

• OMB, thank god we all stopped our lil' Darth before he could finish his 1000 key game!
      LOVED this one!

Comment

• Oh wow. This is hard! I found 73 keys!
        Live. Laugh. Love.
        Of course,
        I'm totally falling for you.

Comment

• For the love of....

I quit this game a couple of times before. The hidden piano seat key and the roadrunner key just eluded me.

Tried again today (because i'm putting off writing a paper) DETERMINED. Managed the piano seat key and now I'm about ready to KILL that stupid roadrunner!!!

I can.not get that freaking key!!! AARGHHHH!!!!!!!

Thank you, that is all.

eta: WOO HOO!!!! FINALLY did it!!!

Comment

• 98 keys! Cant... go... on...! I know that bloody roadrunner has one of my keys but hes so damned fast! I dont want to give up now but i dont think i can click any more!

Comment

• anyone know where the 5 keys on spongebob are ? i found 1 in ea hand ,but when i click other places on him it the cupboards open and close behind him .

Comment

• Originally posted by co5617 View Post
                anyone know where the 5 keys on spongebob are ? i found 1 in ea hand ,but when i click other places on him it the cupboards open and close behind him .
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• i got the oven turned grn but there is no flame for the balloons strings . i tried clicking on all the buttons on the oven ,but nothing happened .

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                  thanx for the help about spongebob .
                  Last edited by ShiningStar; 11-24-2009, 18:36:08. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row ;)

Comment

• Whew, that took time! Either I'm slow, or the roadrunner was FAST, and I even had a tough time clicking the keys and red button behind the moving square...

Comment

Working...
                    X