Sneaky In Space - Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky In Space - Remake

Sneaky in space is a remake of Super Sneaky Spy Guy 16 - Sneaky Goes to space. Sneaky has been sent to the embrillian space station in search of Vincent who hasn't been heard from in 3 days. Your job is to find Vincent and make sure everything is OK. Good luck and have fun!
    This is the first remake from the SSSG series. The game has been updated with a new way to use items, several bug fixes and a high score system.

Play Sneaky In Space Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Fun game until some 'bugs'.
    and back arrow on 2nd floor will not work. Will restart later.

Comment

thanks for the great game selfdefiant...

...but sometimes i was confused by the floors...(

Comment

Wow, that was tough. The rooms kept changing places when you turn around in the corridors, very easy to get lost.
        I'm out with LOTS of help from eg24

Comment

not ready to look for alot of help - but how to stretch out coathanger?
          Grr! hit an ad. oh it saved! and I got the hanger to serve its job. Now break time.
          EDIT: back and got a bit further and got something I know I can use and a couple of things I'll have to think on as well as the need for a code. Now to the kitchen to see about starting something for dinner.
          EDIT: LOL took hours before I got back to this. And I did use a red key, screw & another item. Made notes but not staying on-line all night so I'll be starting from scratch tomorrow at some point. what about the puddle? That is my question at this point. still need code. Night all.

Back .. part of my game was saved

back to floor one

floor 2

floor 1

and I need another password .. and I guess the "clue?" I noted earlier is a hint but what?

And I had placed something in the room with space suit that isn't there now. where did I find it or do I have to start over? Think that is what I need to do - but tomorrow. It's 11 p.m. here.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-10-2011, 04:00:58.

Comment

What a wonderful game again. Thanks for posting and making selfdefiant
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X