Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Walkthrough!

This is my first walkthrough ever. The answers came by my solving and from other kind users on this board, but it's compiled so it's easier to follow. I also sorted it so you can only click on the ones for the answers you need, or one by one while you try to solve it yourself. I hope it will help you people!

Walkthrough:

This step I couldn't figure out myself, so here is the answer from another user on this website. I can't find a reason for how to obtain this answer, but it's better than no answer.

Enter the open door, and CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the game!

Comment

Happy to say I finished w/o the walkthrough
      I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by mickeymousey
        This is my first walkthrough ever. The answers came by my solving and from other kind users on this board, but it's compiled so it's easier to follow. I also sorted it so you can only click on the ones for the answers you need, or one by one while you try to solve it yourself. I hope it will help you people!

Walkthrough:

This step I couldn't figure out myself, so here is the answer from another user on this website. I can't find a reason for how to obtain this answer, but it's better than no answer.

Enter the open door, and CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the game!

Comment

Working...
        X