Gotmail - Lost Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotmail - Lost Article

Gotmail - Lost Article is another Japanese room escape game from Gotmail. In this game, you are locked in a room and you have to search the room for items and some clues to escape.

You need to register to play this game.
    Otherwise you can also use this:
    email: gamer.hood@yahoo.com
    password: letsplay

Good luck

http://games.gotmail.jp/lostarticle/

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I may have to wait for a walkthrough on this one. I have a pair of boots, a heart key (used) and a whole lotta nothing else.

Okay, I got out, with a whole lot of help from EG24. Pretty sure I never would have figured a couple of those clues out on my own. Nice game, though. Just wish Gotmail was still translating their games into English so I'd know what I just did.
    Last edited by nin_man; 10-28-2011, 14:33:32.

Comment

for opening the calculator

that's how far i got ,going back in now

stuck on the math note

needed to cheat for last code but out

Comment

Wow, another gotmail. I am too tired to play any games now, but I am surely going to play this one this weekend.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I have

I am not getting the picture in the drawer at all.

Never mind. I thought the arrows were for the picture in the drawer. They're not, they're for [SPOILER="Arrows"]the bulletin board the star chart is on. Click on the frame of the bulletin board, and find a safe behind it. If you use Google Chrome, it will translate your website from Japanese to English (big help, believe me). It says,

Use that to

Got [SPOILER="More inventory"]coffee beans from the desk drawer with the picture of the flowers in it. If you look closely at the flower picture, you'll see a date. Take out the dots and you get a password into the box in your inventory. You'll get a red star key. Use the key on the box to the right of the red mini fridge and you'll get a screwdriver. Use the screwdriver on the cross and you'll get a red hexagon wtih a note in it. That will be a clue to open the balcony door. If you

On the balcony, I found
          Last edited by Purp; 10-29-2011, 05:06:57.
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Me too, coming back to it in the morning. Happy weekend

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
            X