ok

i found it. How could imagine that it was the same colour as the brown bed

Comment

• Wont Work!

Originally posted by Unregistered
      SPOILER:

My Walk through

1. Take the marker from cup on desk and draw on the poster with it
      2. Take the darts from the board and put in the nose of the guy on the poster
      3. Take the picture from frame on the shelf take and view
      4. Arrange the books on the desk in the order they appear in the photo. Read across the arranged books (the top letters). Write down what it says because you will need it later for the safe you will find.
      5. Silver key is behind the radio for the top desk drawer (can only be grabbed by the side view of the radio)
      6. Take tweezers out of the top drawer using the key found behind the radio.
      7. Tweezers remove the gold key in the piggy bank
      8. Use the gold key to get the knife blade in the bottom drawer.
      9. Take the knife blade and cut open the poster (Be sure you already wrote on it w/ the marker and put the darts in it first) YOU FOUND THE SAFE!!!
      10. View bed from the side...click around in the front left top part of the bed to view code for the safe. Write it down... You will need it for later.
      11. Whle still in the corner of the bed click on the edge of the bed and pick up coin (it can be seen but blends in with the brown )
      12. Take the cassete from the big top drawer of the desk and place it on the drawing on the very top shelf (you may have to play a bit to view this...MAKE SURE YOUR ITEMS LIST IS CLOSED)
      13. Write down the code from the top shelf...you will need it for the safe.
      14. Turn off the bedroom light switch and go to the desk
      15. Look at the code on the table with table lamp turned on

EVERYONE SEEMS TO MISS THIS ONE...

16. While the lamp is still on look at the diary (the weird book with the guy's picture in it)..this is another code.

17. Use your gathered info for the safe..use also the dart board and solve to open it.

YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THE STEPS OR THE SAFE WILL NOT OPEN

If you didn't figured the code out: 718

YOU WON!!!
      I put in 718 n thn wat! it wont work for me!

Comment

• i done dis ages ago n it worked 4 me

Comment

• I need help getting the tape!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
            trainle b;lank is 4 traingle dark 1 blank circle 2 dark circle? blank star 3 dark circle 0 blank square ? dark square 8?

dark square = 5 balnk square = 7

Comment

I cannot believe I missed that with the books. I put them in order but did not see the obvious clue.

The code does not work. We must be missing something.

I have found: The black light equations on the desk. The one on the picture. The crumpled paper number clue. The wall clue. And now the book clue. However, all of those shape/number correlations does not reveal the code that is needed.
              What is the one on the picture? Is it in chinese?

Comment

There is a picture in the frame on the shelf which shows the order of the books....but nothing happens when I put them in that order!! lol
                You have to read the top letters and then the fourth to last letters on the first to books and then the fourth to last on the last three. The letters spell "CIRCLE IS TWO"

Comment

• help

What do i do after i have a note,2 keys,a nut,a knife,and a tellascope

Comment

• how do u turn on the lamp i turned the light off nd followed all ur steps but i cant get da lamp on plez help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yay!

Ok i've made it through, just a request, could someone who does speak japanese PLEASE tell wut all the writing at the end means, im sure the ending is alot better if you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofi
                        how do u turn on the lamp i turned the light off nd followed all ur steps but i cant get da lamp on plez help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        U must first get the bulb from the lamp on the shelf and put it into the desk lamp. U can get the bulb by using the coin found at the bed to unscrew the out-of-order lamp.

Comment

wat du u do wth that picture ov man sat dow tryin to look cool anyone it has chinese writing on?
                          put it under uv light

Comment

Use the knife on the poster on the wall.
                            Where the hell is the knfe i got the tape the marker the two darts the paper n picture i need help

Comment

• Walkthrough:
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...ough#post19609

Comment

• Originally posted by meophuthuy
                                U must first get the bulb from the lamp on the shelf and put it into the desk lamp. U can get the bulb by using the coin found at the bed to unscrew the out-of-order lamp.
                                Sorry but i cant find the coin

Comment

Working...
                                X