• Show
Clear All

• Read my post above yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Read my post above yours.
      I have where the arrow lol

Comment

• Face the bed, click between wall and bed. You'll find the coin at the side of the bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Help Me+**
          I have where the arrow lol
          I can only see the writing

Comment

• Look at right edge of screen where I made a red circle. Click there.
            Attached Files

Comment

Look at right edge of screen where I made a red circle. Click there.
              Aww you took all that time and i dun it yey but where do i drag the tape

Comment

• Read the walkthrough

Comment

Read the walkthrough
                  Umm.. Im on the walktrhough What

Comment

• Originally posted by Help Me+**
                    Umm.. Im on the walktrhough What
                    I mean what pic n what order do da books go in

Comment

• You should have a picture of the desk in your inventory that shows you how to rearrange the books.

Comment

You should have a picture of the desk in your inventory that shows you how to rearrange the books.
                        Last question What the Hell is the code 718 doesnt work ;'(

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                          SPOILER:

My Walk through

1. Take the marker from cup on desk and draw on the poster with it
                          2. Take the darts from the board and put in the nose of the guy on the poster
                          3. Take the picture from frame on the shelf take and view
                          4. Arrange the books on the desk in the order they appear in the photo. Read across the arranged books (the top letters). Write down what it says because you will need it later for the safe you will find.
                          5. Silver key is behind the radio for the top desk drawer (can only be grabbed by the side view of the radio)
                          6. Take tweezers out of the top drawer using the key found behind the radio.
                          7. Tweezers remove the gold key in the piggy bank
                          8. Use the gold key to get the knife blade in the bottom drawer.
                          9. Take the knife blade and cut open the poster (Be sure you already wrote on it w/ the marker and put the darts in it first) YOU FOUND THE SAFE!!!
                          10. View bed from the side...click around in the front left top part of the bed to view code for the safe. Write it down... You will need it for later.
                          11. Whle still in the corner of the bed click on the edge of the bed and pick up coin (it can be seen but blends in with the brown )
                          12. Take the cassete from the big top drawer of the desk and place it on the drawing on the very top shelf (you may have to play a bit to view this...MAKE SURE YOUR ITEMS LIST IS CLOSED)
                          13. Write down the code from the top shelf...you will need it for the safe.
                          14. Turn off the bedroom light switch and go to the desk
                          15. Look at the code on the table with table lamp turned on

EVERYONE SEEMS TO MISS THIS ONE...

16. While the lamp is still on look at the diary (the weird book with the guy's picture in it)..this is another code.

17. Use your gathered info for the safe..use also the dart board and solve to open it.

YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THE STEPS OR THE SAFE WILL NOT OPEN

If you didn't figured the code out: 718

YOU WON!!!
                          Grrrr That Code is WRONG

Comment

• The code isn't wrong, you have to do every step and search for all clues to get the code to work.

Comment

The code isn't wrong, you have to do every step and search for all clues to get the code to work.
                              I have exept 1 THE tAPE 1 I CANT DRAG IT ANYWHERE

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X