Dona's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    wat du u do wth that picture ov man sat dow tryin to look cool anyone it has chinese writing on?
    Put darts into his nose and scribble that with marker

wer do u find the simbols can sunm1 tell me ive found dark star 0 clear star 3 traingle dark 1 dark square 3 light square 7 wats traingle light and wats upsie down traingle can sum1 tell me wer to find the sinbols
    Hmm, i try to remember
    1. On the top shelf
    2. Behind the bed
    3. On the tabel(look with "table lamp light")
    4. In the bin is one note

Comment

YEA!!! I GOT OUT!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THANX A MILL 4 ALL YOUR HELP!!
      xx

Comment

wait itsnot letting me use 718 peeps say i need to du u the simbols but i found like all of them i think help i need a full walkthru

Comment

wait itsnot letting me use 718 peeps say i need to du u the simbols but i found like all of them i think help i need a full walkthru
          Acctually you don't have to do nothing with symbols, you just have to see them.

Places where symbols and hints are(what you have to see): on books, on table, on top shelf, behind the bed, dartboard, on paper in bin.... i think that's it. And don't remember you just have to see them!

Comment

Ohh, and in a diary, look that in a "table lamp light"

Comment

Yes!! That was the last thing I missed!! The diary under the black light!! Thank you very much.

Now this game seems to be a bit short.

Comment

Still doesn't understand what to do with the tape...

Comment

The diary under the black light.... Damned that cost me a whole day... But still thanks... Greetings from a warm Holland...

Comment

Still doesn't understand what to do with the tape...
                    Put that on a top shelf

Comment

• That really wasn't worth it. So i find a letter and then somehow the door magically opens? Silly japanese. Maybe not understanding the language doesn't help!?

Comment

• Yes, it was hard becouse of japanese and some of pointless things But overall that was a good game to play :p

Comment

• for japanese people it was hard too

I'm the second generation and it was very hard to solve this game

Comment

• ha

ha this was a very very good game even if my safe code was off by 3, somehow the ending was kinda weird i didn't even know that i had won oh well still very good

Comment

• I Have Done It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It is SO graet that some of you hvae given alle the answers.Because I was stuck!THANK YOU ALL

Comment

Working...
                                X