X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finised

Comment

• haha ending

Just finished. The ending is kinda cute.
      For those who don't read Japanese, the note is written by the guys mother basically reminding him that his room door opens by PULLING on it. So he wasn't locked in the whole time!

Comment

• What knife

Comment

• finally finished it!!!

the code was difficult, cause i missed to put the diary under 'blacklight' grrrr! i kept tryin' different combinates, but the safe won't open, until i saw the comment 'oh - and put the diary under the 'lamp light' aaargl! it also cost me hours!

yeah, this game is really good, maybe rather short, but its *thumbs up*

Comment

• So the end of the game is opening up the safe and finding a letter written in chinese? If so, what a fricken let down.

Comment

• Well, if you could read the symbol I guess it would be a lot more interesting, but after you get it the door is unlocked...

Comment

• hhhheeeelllpppp

how do you get the blacklight

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                  what do I do with the tape? putting it on top of the picture doesn't work
                  where do you get the tape

Comment

• Fuc* You

Originally posted by GamersHood
                    i cant get in "dona's room"

Comment

• Originally posted by meagain
                      Ohh, and in a diary, look that in a "table lamp light"
                      Thank you, that was just what I was missing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                        may sound like a really dumb ass question but how do u trun on the lamp on the desk, iv got the bulb in it but cant turn it on!?
                        u have to turn off the light first!

Comment

• code?

I tried 718 on the safe, and it didn't work can someone tell me the real code, or post an entire walkthru

Comment

• get the two darts off the dart board and put them on the poster on the wall,
                            then get the pen off the desk and put it on the poster on the wall again and the pen will draw all over it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by elf
                              get the two darts off the dart board and put them on the poster on the wall,
                              then get the pen off the desk and put it on the poster on the wall again and the pen will draw all over it!!!
                              Oh and where do you find the safe?????

Comment

• Originally posted by rockgod777
                                Could anyone tell me how to find the safe? I must be an idiot.
                                Ye where the hell is that safe?????????

Comment

Working...
                                X