No announcement yet.

Murder Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess im the only idiot that cant work out how to open the safe !!! someone pleae help !!!
    Live every day as though it was your last, coz you never know when your time is up

Comment

i played this game on another site and got out all on my own, the eyeball part grossed me out it was actually quite easy!
      sigpic
      ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

i actually beat it! (without help) I'm proud of myself!

bubblebaby
        Last edited by lili; 07-01-2007, 10:33:50. Reason: merged posts. Making more than 1 post in a row is not allowed. Please use "Edit" button.

Comment

Very easy game! Beat it without any help.. eyeball was kinda gross tho

Comment

Wow, that was easy, I made it without a hint from here... Nice

Comment

I just finished it. The lightning was a bit creepy not the eyeball..
              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I also have played this before at another site - but a fun rerun

Comment

This is like one of the easiest games ever
                  If u need a walkthrough which i doubt then just ask

Originally posted by feemui View Post
                  yea thats the weird key,, xept i kant turn on the power. it says that i need sum tools
                  U need the wrench from the yellow key that u get from thw window sill
                  Last edited by Mistery; 01-17-2009, 13:08:49. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting
                  Is he here yet?

:git::bigparty::git::bigparty::git:
                  :batman:
                  :yayfox::hyperfox:

Comment

Working...
                  X