New Home Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home Escape

You have been trapped inside New Home and have to escape from the place. Use the clues and objects to come out of the room.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

biggest bug they had ,ever

the game just isn't working

Comment

It's working fine for me Biker.
      I could use some help....for the first time EVER, I'm stuck on a Bee game
      I can't get the 4 numbers on the sequence thing and the ''Ven Diagram'' is something I have never even heard of

Comment

wish i could help ,i guess it's not working for me cause being here in safe mode
        when i start the game ,i have all the items already ,and can't use them

Comment

I´m having trouble with the pieces of paper, when I click at them, a grey screen shows up and I can´t read the paper!! Stuck!

Comment

Originally posted by celli View Post
            I can't get the 4 numbers on the sequence thing and the ''Ven Diagram'' is something I have never even heard of
            Hi - this is one of the first games I've managed to do on my own!

The locker which uses numbers works like this:

For the Venn diagram locker, you have to collect all four pieces of the clue. If you click on any of them, then drag the bits of paper onto the grey/green background to get them to stick together and reveal the clue. You can look up Venn diagram notation easily, but here's how it works.
            Last edited by NancyUK2012; 03-26-2012, 22:59:10.

Comment

Out - did have a time with the Venn diagram and had to play with it.

Comment

cool didn't know it is called Venn...I always called Set-Theory...something new learned....I liked it I think I have not done this since 4th garde...but I remember loving it and could solve it...so if help is needed Pm me....but I think NancyUK2012 prett much did the job.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                X