No announcement yet.

La Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escribo "Karl84:221821" luego le doy barra espaciadora y nada.
    Qu? hago entonces? qu? es lo que tengo que escribir en el computador?
    Gracias por la ayuda que me puedan prestar. Mi nombre es Alexa. Bye

Comment

Everytime I turn a corner the picture seems to blur.. then gets all foggy and I cant tell whats what

Comment

Try taking the pills, It makes your concentration ease.
        Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Vetnernsweetie
          Try taking the pills, It makes your concentration ease.
          It doesn't really help

Comment

I found a cabinet that started shaking and I have no idea what to do at all haha
            but it wasn't really in my inventory seeing as I have no idea how to get it in my inventory

Comment

Well... finaly made it
              could have bin a better ending...
              all I got is a headache...
              jau jau...

Comment

Leaving

Gosh!! I can't get this game... Why couldn't they make it like a regular escape game? I'm leaving this crap. That heavy breathing is getting on mah nerves.

Comment

how to play!!!!!!!!!! i seriously need a walktrough

Comment

help!!!

i seriously need walktrough

Comment

god this is hard plz put walkthrough plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Walkthrough

1. Move mouse (continuously) at bottom center under window as this seems to cause image (all images) to appear faster than multiple clicking. (A table and laptop appears)
                        2. Click on window to open
                        3. Go next wall on right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (drawer appears)
                        4. Move mouse across top of drawer (stick and bottle of pills appear)
                        5. Take stick (Leave bottle of pills. You can return and take one of the three pills whenever the room starts to blur)
                        6. Go back to window (left) and click to close
                        7. Go to next wall on right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (table and television will appear)
                        8. Click on stick and drag to television (key appears)
                        9. Click on key (don't know if this is some kind of glitch. But seems to be the only thing that keeps the stupid key from disappearing).
                        10. Go two walls to right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (cabinet and stereo appear)
                        11. Click on cabinet, file and retrieve paper with code (karl84:221821)
                        12. Return to window and open
                        13. Go to drawer and open top (Take adapter)
                        14. Return to window and close
                        15. Return to stereo and drag adapter to stereo (take CD)
                        16. Return to window and drag CD to laptop
                        17. Type the code on the paper (exactly as seen in #11)
                        18. Open window and move two walls left (big red door)
                        19. You should know what to do from there
                        Kinda disappointed with ending after all that drama!!

Comment

Walkthrough

Hope this helps

1. Move mouse (continuously) at bottom center under window as this seems to cause image (all images) to appear faster than multiple clicking. (A table and laptop appears)
                          2. Click on window to open
                          3. Go next wall on right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (drawer appears)
                          4. Move mouse across top of drawer (stick and bottle of pills appear)
                          5. Take stick (Leave bottle of pills. You can return and take one of the three pills whenever the room starts to blur)
                          6. Go back to window (left) and click to close
                          7. Go to next wall on right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (table and television will appear)
                          8. Click on stick and drag to television (key appears)
                          9. Click on key (don't know if this is some kind of glitch. But seems to be the only thing that keeps the stupid key from disappearing).
                          10. Go two walls to right and move mouse in bottom center and upward (cabinet and stereo appear)
                          11. Click on cabinet, file and retrieve paper with code (karl84:221821)
                          12. Return to window and open
                          13. Go to drawer and open top (Take adapter)
                          14. Return to window and close
                          15. Return to stereo and drag adapter to stereo (take CD)
                          16. Return to window and drag CD to laptop
                          17. Type the code on the paper (exactly as seen in #11)
                          18. Open window and move two walls left (big red door)
                          19. You should know what to do from there
                          Kinda disappointed with ending after all that drama!!

[/spoiler][/quote]

Comment

this was a fantastic game. not really sophisticated but twisting ideas

Comment

ok this one creeps me out my guys screen keeps goin blury and its like his breathing im scared right now
                              THIS IS DEFINATLY NOT A GAME TO PALY AT 11:00 pm

Comment

you have to type the code like this: 221821ARL84 and press space

Comment

Working...
                                X