No announcement yet.

Strange Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new posting, but I've been coming here to play the escape games alot lately...I have to say this is the first time I have ever figured something out on my own (although I haven't escaped the room yet, I have figured out the code and what it means!)

EDIT!!! the codes from the painting and the mirror change!!! So you will have to figure your own code out, but I have mine posted here as a template that you can use to help figure out your own!

The code from the painting is

The code from the mirror is

When you put it all together it works out to

I'm guessing that it would also work to figure out the saying on the teddybear? maybe? edit (the teddybear seems to have only one purpose and the code from him apparently doesn't mean anything)

edit:nm

edit 2: I made it out!!! I didn't have the cd, key or the extra paper, but I figured out both codes for the panel on the wall!!!

The batteries are

Is anyone allowed to post a walkthrough, or do you have to be a member for a certain period of time?
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-25-2006, 12:30:57. Reason: Merged posts
    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

yes anyone can post a walkthrough as long as u r signed in, i have everything and still can't get out-------anyone willing to help me?? with a walkthrough..........Please i even have 3xtra items and still can't escape.

my adage says: Never trust a man who speaks well of everyone
      Last edited by BJC; 12-25-2006, 06:29:30.

Comment

Originally posted by mouthybrat
        I'm new posting, but I've been coming here to play the escape games alot lately...I have to say this is the first time I have ever figured something out on my own (although I haven't escaped the room yet, I have figured out the code and what it means!)

The code from the painting is

The code from the mirror is

When you put it all together it works out to

I'm guessing that it would also work to figure out the saying on the teddybear? maybe?

edit: well, I guess the "code" that I figured out doesn't do much good on the panel that's on the wall

edit 2: I made it out!!! I didn't have the cd, key or the extra paper, but I figured out both codes for the panel on the wall!!!

the codes are different..

Comment

has anyone figured out teddybear code? please tell how!! the only thing i haven't done

Comment

I got out aswell..

My sentence was:

Comment

ahhhhh!!! okay, well, then since the codes change, it really only affects what you enter second on the box on the wall.

I was in the middle of posting a walkthrough, but I kept having problems with getting the code off the mirror and I timed out with my log in I was so excited to be able to get out of a room without much help this time!!!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Blame it on the

Comment

yeah, but you can't get the code off the painting without it

Comment

Yeah, mouthy, like i said some sort of guide heheh or hint.

Comment

Comment

for the life of me, I can't remember how I got the code off the mirror!!! I'm going to bed, it is 2am here and my children are bound to be awake in a matter of 4 hours or so to see what Santa brought them...

have a nice night and good luck getting out!

edit: yeah, eil, I had that same problem with the code!

Comment

this is crazy i enter the number code and the when i enter the adage( i have tried it with and without asterisk) it comes up error whats going on ??

Thanks so much for the first Letter CAP in the adage i appreciate it finally finished. Thanks all Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Comment

Maybe the code from teddybear is needed for another way to get out of this room. That should be the one you have to find CD and a key.
                            If you find that way, could you post the walkthough too?

Comment

the asterisk is actually a space (as the little birdy showed on the first piece of paper that you got saying "asterisk=space" ) and it's case sensitive, check out eil's post

Comment

Last edited by eil102899; 12-25-2006, 09:56:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X