Chess Wroom Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Wroom Escape

Chess Wroom Escape is another point and click room escape game from Tomatea. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

wroom, wroom...nice one only prob was the getting the hint from the first puzzle. Thnk You Old Biker.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

and thank you for the friggin math

Comment

Okay, I can now do the L/R puzzle but what I thought was the answer is not working.
        Got a clue from the finished wall puzzle but no idea about that one yet either.
        Seen a few chess pieces with numbers on them but no idea what they are for.
        Haven't found any other items.
        POP
        Found an item but no idea where to use it yet

Looked for help on the L/R puzzle and I have no idea how they came up with that solution

Looked elsewhere and it just has to do with what is on the picture, should have figured that one out my self but I was confused by the other hint from the picture.

Now what?? Can't do any of the other puzzles so I need something. No idea what to do with the 2 items I have.
        POP
        Made progress

I now have a key, used and got a dvd and a chessboard
        Played the DVD, seen hint and now I need to find out how to use it
        Okay, turns out there is a shape puzzle so that is where I used the hint
        Got a few new items and a hint for the color puzzle which gave me chess pieces, missing one black knight.

Need help with the math....and found it

...and out
        Very good game again
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Found 4 pieces to picture...solved, received nothing.
          Found top of a king chess piece(?).
          See clock clue and chess pieces clue, but only L/R is available (no idea what clue is?) and I just noticed that picture has math statement, but answer is of no help...?
          Stuck, had to read help for L/R (thanks Yvonne!), now have broken chess piece. Fixed piece; applied clock clue and now have key.
          Now have chess board (placed) and DVD (played).
          Now I understand picture clue....entered 4-digit combo; now have clock piece.
          Chess combo is now available; entered and now have clock hands and wind up key.
          Entered clock combo and now have SD.
          Used SD and key...now have colour code.
          Place men and now out.
          Nice game except L/R combo...where was clue???

Comment

Working...
          X