Mouse vs. Robot Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse vs. Robot Escape

Mouse vs. Robot Escape is another point and click, room escape game developed by Stephan. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Playing with the pillows and there is something going on with the picture on the fridge
    Mouse has the key
    Now I must figure out what to do.

POP
    Figured it out and got some tools now

Opened the safe.

Charging the battery takes a lot of time. I feel like there is something I need to do while waiting but no idea what.

Finally the battery is charged and back in the robot. Tried to use the robot but it gets broken every time so I need to do something else first I think

Not able to open the fridge and the robot is not helping

Played with the books on the 2 bottom shelves and got a key to the fridge
    No idea if there was any hint or logic for it

The ending of the game is very funny....what was the key for??
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

if someone finds a hint for the books ....please post...till then ,having an opinion about it ,i'm not gonna post

Comment

Hi,

the books' colors have to
        and you'll get the key.
        Last edited by phonoplug; 01-09-2013, 21:58:05.

Comment

thanks for the hint
          great game till there

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
            Charging the battery takes a lot of time. I feel like there is something I need to do while waiting but no idea what.
            Charging doesn't really take long. You have to
            After another few seconds the battery is charged.

Comment

Thanks for the book hint!! Made it out--funny one!

Comment

great game a bit clicky at times, but big time fun

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I don't seem to be getting anywhere.....
                  I see the eyes open and close when blue pillow is moved; mouse took key when it dropped; I see clock started at 12 and then went to 3 and switch does nothing....?
                  Got it....click pillows trying to keep eyes (on fridge) open...

I know have tools....clock now says 12:10.
                  Got key on 3rd attempt. In next room....
                  Found battery, need recharger...one clock says 4:22 the other says 12:20...?
                  12:30 now....still looking....comb flashed from clock when light was off but it disappeared.
                  Too fast for me to see....got combo from help (thanks @Yvonne) and now have charger and mousetrap.
                  BUG...pressed light switch and it keeps saying 'there's no keyhole'...?
                  I cannot get light back on but I see battery charger worked so I replaced battery in dark and now back in first room where light is on.
                  Robot and mouse had battle and mouse won!
                  Tried other room again but can't get light on..........I give up!
                  Last edited by graywolf; 01-10-2013, 20:45:35.

Comment

@graywolf
                    If you are in the other room you should see a light switch on the left, there is a small place of light where the door is open. It might look like the light switch from the other room but it isn't.
                    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
                      @graywolf
                      If you are in the other room you should see a light switch on the left, there is a small place of light where the door is open. It might look like the light switch from the other room but it isn't.
                      Thanks Yvonne, I had found the switch, but as soon as I put mousetrap down...it must have been early...as light will no longer go on. It's a definite bug as when I clicked on light switch it's message is now about the mousehole. Thks anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X