Puzzle Trap 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Trap 11

Puzzle Trap 11 is a point and click, escape the room game created by Michael Hibbert. Interact with the environment by clicking on objects, find all the puzzle pieces and escape the room

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

there might be a bug in this game. The machine in the locked room far right does not display whole numbers, so the game can't be completed.

Comment

sliders giving me the creeps

they have .0 like 25.0...two possibilities so far
      but nearly impossible

both numbers don't work .....give up

Comment

Out! I didn't see a glitch with sliders...must be working now.

Comment

*sigh* I got the decimals there, too. Must be a hit or miss thing...
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Michael Hibbert said he adjusted the sliders ,but 18 81 is still a no go.....18 81.0 ....damn
            finally giving up

Comment

Originally posted by old biker View Post
              Michael Hibbert said he adjusted the sliders ,but 18 81 is still a no go.....18 81.0 ....damn
              finally giving up
              I played on both IE and GC--No dice. I love these games, too.

Comment

No problems here.....grest game

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I finally played it on Google Chrome with no problems. On Internet Explorer...

Comment

disappointing - the sliders won't work for me either and I'm using chrome

Comment

Giving this a try /w Chrome....
                      I have 4 puzzle pieces, cake and 2 keys.
                      Unlocked door by skull.
                      Dumped cake.....furnace is yakking away; clicked and have lever solution (which I had already figured out), but it also gave 3 symbol solution.
                      Opened 3 symbol thing and have 6st puzzle piece.
                      Unlocked small door and pressed button.
                      Dragged 2 levers and now have hammer (set to 1, of the 3 numbers I had found).
                      Hit hand and have 7th puzzle piece.
                      Hit wall /w hammer; see teddy and now have key and symbol.
                      Used key in small door, pressed button; now have 8th puzzle piece and 4 digits.
                      Placed symbol on lever machine....but none of the 4 numbers I have do anything....?
                      On searching...one of those floating things was open...now have 9th puzzle piece.
                      I guess the number setting on the lever machine did do something as reset and now 2nd floating thing was open....I now have 10th puzzle piece.
                      So three numbers used...only one not used is number the machine gave me.......need 2 more pieces....what to do...?
                      Aha...set lever number to last number and now I have mask.
                      Put mask on you know who....visited another world and found last 2 puzzle pieces.
                      and out....Good game!
                      Last edited by graywolf; 03-15-2013, 03:10:27.

Comment

Working...
                      X