X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under the white box on the rocket

Comment

• Hey people. I'm stuck.
      I know the name of the movie, that wasn't a problem, typed it in, didn't work.
      Tried a capital letter on the beginning of each word, nothing...
      What am I doing wrong?
      Any help would be appreciated! ^^
      If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

• i need help with movie name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive bin doin sum google reserch and it looks like it might be "mighty morphin power rangers the movie" but mighty morphin dosent work plz help me
        im a elite psycho oh the GH loonie bin
        with online family escape,darknight and sis jess
        and im da cRaZy batkitten dancer

Comment

• Originally posted by george147
          i need help with movie name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive bin doin sum google reserch and it looks like it might be "mighty morphin power rangers the movie" but mighty morphin dosent work plz help me
          try:

Exactly as it is shown there.

Comment

• thanks escape girl u rock *bows and claps at escape girl* thx
            now im stuck at rocket
            im a elite psycho oh the GH loonie bin
            with online family escape,darknight and sis jess
            and im da cRaZy batkitten dancer

Comment

• what is the movie title. I tried Power Rangers and mighty morphin power rangers the movie. Nothing works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Jackson
                what is the movie title. I tried Power Rangers and mighty morphin power rangers the movie. Nothing works!
                What happened to me the first time I entered it, was my previous entries weren't all deleted, though I couldn't see them. So.....click where you type, and hold down the DELETE button, and get rid of all previous entries. Then type:

Be sure to include the upper case P and upper case R, and the space between the two words. Good luck.

Comment

• Walkthrough!

I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

• Ha Ha that was fun....

Comment

• I Cant Find The Screwdriver Plz Helpp!!! I Cant Move Or Find Nothing In The Second Ligth Brown Floorboard

NVM I GOT IT!!
                      Last edited by mustok; 01-12-2007, 03:37:54.

Comment

• Help, I can't type in the answer on the Crocodile letter!

Never Mind
                        :itchyscra :damncpu: :kar: :lam: :pcsmasher :fart: :susel: :box2: :bud: :box: :duel: :kngt:

Comment

• OMB that LastFM note ROFL!!!

But why are these games always so hard (for me ). I am already stuck.

I going to look through the post. *sigh*

Originally posted by cant touch this
                          Edit: found somthing that might be useful.
                          On the flower pot on the right side of the table, on the last flower to the right, zoom in and you can see a red dot. may be a button or something. Its not working now, maybe you need to do something to the flowers first.....
                          Thanks you Cant touch this. I found the I-pod because of this info.

Edit: Yeah I got a ball from the croc!! (Or should I be ashamed. )
                          Edit: OMB the duck is back and has a rocket!! I need a break.
                          Edit:Alright back to the game and working at the cipher (WTH, I am not in the riddle sector yet. ) It is not ROT/Caesar cipher??

Originally posted by ThemePark

Unfortunately he made a mistake with 2 letters, using the same letter for c and i So the password is
                          What kind of cipher did you use? I tried a lot of them, but I only got gibberish. Thank you anyway.

Edit: Yeah finally I found the seventh piece of the ladder.
                          And finished!!

Btw there is nothing wrong with finishing something with a grouphug. TN!!
                          Last edited by Adventure; 01-12-2007, 14:25:49.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• bug

wot do u use the bug for?
                            !the best things in life are free

Comment

• The bug serves no purpose in the game except to annoy. Catching it fixes that.

Comment

• Here's a little cheat:

Comment

Working...
                                X