No announcement yet.

Escape (脱出ゲーム)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aargh! This is so hard! I really wish I could read Japenese!! Has anyone on here finished this game yet?? I've been clicking everything like a mad woman!! Help me out here!
    ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

this is really annoying...... I cant search for help on a different site because i cant search 'Escape" on google without a bunch of different links coming up!!! Ill try this one website that i rely on alot when i cant find help here......So ill hopefully post a walkthrough in a few minutes if its ok with u guys. GOOD LUCK!

I got nothing...sorry

I got the battery a while back and put it in the back of the clock and the clock changed. I dont know if anyone did that yet. May be helpful but i have no idea wut to do with it

im callin it quits!
      Last edited by jack; 07-26-2007, 03:15:15. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row
      Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Incomplete Walkthru

Can't finish this game without knowing Japanese but this walkthru is what I did up to the password. Would help if someone who knows Japanese would post the computer password and how to open the door! Even if it's written in Japanese we could copy/paste.

Comment

Working...
        X