No announcement yet.

Terminal House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally done. Yeah the arm wresling game was hard. (especially pre-sodas, where it didn't even register key presses). Anyway, in my experience it's not easiest pressing ALL keys at the same time repeatedly, but just press the correct key repeatedly. It's not that hard seeing which is next, and you can press one key alot faster than three.

Also... if you catch several UFO's (or santas) in the same frame you get points for both. You can't get 2 coins though :/.

Comment

Originally posted by prettycla
      u can beat the arm easily if you drink at least 3 blue soda, and it's easier if u press the buttons at d same tym repeatedly..
      What do you mean if I drink at least 3 blue soda? I only got one coin, enough to buy one soda. How do I get more sodas?

Edit:
      Okay, I got some more sodas and drank until I got max energy. Now I can't beat the super arm.

I HATE THIS GAME!!! There is absolutely NOTHING fair or fun about this game. <<Deleted by moderation, such a language is NOT accepted here. Read the rules>> I hate the UFO's, I hate the arm, I hate EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FREAKIN' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Adventure; 09-24-2007, 03:21:00. Reason: Deleted completely inappropriate language & merged posts

Comment

Personally this is the most retarted game in history. The UFO part is impossible. You cant get higher then a score of 9000. I took a pic of 4 UFOs together and it only gave me 500 for that pic. <<Rest deleted by moderation>>
        Last edited by Mistery; 11-25-2007, 23:59:10. Reason: Deleted content

Comment

This poor blue guy lol. Always in something

I give up! that arm wrestling thing i hard!
          Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-03-2009, 20:22:52. Reason: merged post
          Love's Devine

Comment

Out! this was a great game and all, until I got to the UFO photos part, IT WAS SO DAMN ANNOYING I WANTED TO GIVE THIS GAME A RATING OF A ZERO!!! Man I've tried that about 10 times before I got it right for the FIRST time just to realize that I have to do it at least 2 more times!!! not to mention my normal arrow key is short circuited and I can't press it so I had to use the numpad arrows...

But because it started out ok and all, I give it a 4, because I also didn't like the comments all the time and it mislead me and said that
            The Calculator

Comment

tips

A few tips for people who play in the future:
              First of all you need to have patience.

Hope this helped.

Comment

Glad to see this game keeping an interest. One of the best in my humble opinion we have here. It has a knack for making you really want to beat it and its doable.

Comment

Ok - having trouble with the the arm because every time i use my arrow keys, it moves the screen and the game doesn't register me using them!!

Anyone thats a bit more techy than me got any hints how to get it to register??????

did it! couldn't see what i was doing as screen had moved but managed it anyway! power of posting!
                  Last edited by loopy27; 04-04-2009, 19:48:22.

Comment

Bah! I give up! Not a great game for when your computer is slow. I click all over the place, nothing! I click again, same places and sometimes I can get it, sometimes I can't. I can't wrestle the arm worth crap. Doesn't even seem like pressing the keys is doing anything, so I try pushing the buttons on on the screen as the little notes scroll down and sometimes I pop one, but that's as far as I get because I lose! Seemed likes a great game, but I don't know if it's my comp or the way it was programmed, but it takes too long to finally click in certain areas, and I'm thinking it's the program because I have no trouble moving around the room when I click the arrows.

Comment

OUT! was a bit of a pain using the arrow keys at times but if you can deal with not seeing half the game while wrestling its a good game!

Comment

Working...
                      X